The "Uber-T"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CowboySiR03
      Participant

Hi!

I just thought I’d show you guys the development of my Mini Stunt Truck…the Uber-T. Over the years of owning(and wrecking) this bad boy I’ve come up with some fun modifications to strengthen the chassis from hard landings. I usually drive this at the whistler Skateboard Park so you can imagine the abuse it takes from concrete rythym and quarter pipe sections.

I’ve built this thing to hopefully survive 30 foot triple backflips…my last stage of evolution could do 20ish doubles so I don’t have much further to go.:beer:

check it out…reinforcing has been done to the chassis to solidify the front bulkhead section and the front and rear towers have been braced. That and some big shocks and some li-po/bl power and it should fly…

top deck
      Uber-T001.jpg

front tower bracing
      Uber-T007.jpg

rear tower bracing
      Uber-T008.jpg

steering drag link
      Uber-T012.jpg

roller built!
      Uber-T014.jpg

6800kv/28amp 11.1volt li-po all strapping tape ghetto style!
      Uber-T018.jpg

Thanks for looking…be sure to stop by infernalrc.com in the future for the video of it’s triple backflip attempt.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photoAaron.
      ph2t
      Participant

Mad rig cowboy, looks like it can take a beating! The MLST2 is also a crazy strong chassis. Something to be said about the whole double deck chassis thing I guess….. 🙂

would love to see it in action, get that vid going! pronto!

ph2t.

Renton
      Participant

thats a bloody gorgeous piece of work

I have been to flat out with work to even get to any of my little projects

hopefully this weekend has bad weather to keep me out of the water 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.