Thing s We Would Like

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      peteWah
      Participant

Hi All,
      This is a place for you the members of ausmicro to voice and ask what it is that you/and is available from the ausmicro shop And what you would like to see added to the list at a later date…

I was thinking i would let those who dont know that the range extends from Kyosho, Iwaver to TopCad, Gpm and other major mini z constituents of which the Supporters know about… And i am going to let Aaron disclose to you the rest of the stuff (Its Big)
      There was just a major signing of a realy big mini z corporation, My Fav.

May i just add that if you ask it aint going to hurt and you may have your mini z wish for parts come true…

Let me also add that Ordering from Aaron may be difficult, as they are in the process of a move Atm… So give it some time, After feb may be the best time to order…
      But now would be the best time to talk about whats on offer…

Please have patience and you will get a realy good deal from the ausmicro shop….

Aaron, Please help with any questions member s may have on the subjet…
      And people, Do your best to support ausmicro

My 2 Cents on the shop, And im Happy :p:D:D:smiley2:

Cheers peteWah…:smiley2:

Priest
      Participant

My 2 Cents
      well over the last week ive visited most of the major hobby stores in Perth hunting for local mini z stock and well only one of them in Perth had little stock but i do not advise buying from any of them due to they are excessively over priced and complete ignorance of anything other than 1/10 scale and above(1/28 thats a toy isnt it eh).in one shop i found in their mini z box hidden under the counter a set of original kyosho roll shocks well talk about being bent over the counter and given the royal treatment sheesh they wanted near on $75aus. so if ausmicro can keep the prices down and the product range high and availible well ya got my business if not im just gonna keep on ordering from O/S until the aussie theory of “ripping each other off cause they can” changes cause im sick and tired of this.When are aussie business going to realise that due to the internet we now live in a World market not a local market so they not only have to compete with other local companies they now have to compete with the rest of the World too.so hopefuily now that the ausmicro store is open we will see a nice change to at least the mini z scene here in Aus and maybe we can swing some of these nitroheads over to the darker littler side

sorry for the rant

Nismospeed
      Participant

i agree dude…
      try living in tas…LHS adds atleast another 20% easy…

anyhow id like to see general stuff added, like alloy wheels, tires, bodies, and of course hop up parts..

if you could sell then for like a little bit more than what rcmart do, then im sure youd get alot more business…

i have noticed that you have a Ball diff for the MR02 coming in stock soon..woohoo..

Priest
      Participant

well i can tell ya Atomic, GPM and 3Racing products will always be hot sellers on all platforms.The only thing that bugs me about sites is no Photos of products and no description etc yes i know we should be knowing what we buy though would like to see it first and read a little about the actual product not just what its called.well straight off im chasing gpm alloy servo case and alloy rear gear box for Monster and some 2mm SSG graphite sheet like what 3racing has on their site

Edited by – Priest on 22 January 2005 13:52:49

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I agree with ya Priest,

Nothing irritates me more than going into an LHS and talking to some knobhead that has no interest or experience in the hobby (salesman/woman), then he/she quotes absurd prices…I have almost completely given up on my LHS’s.

Some say support your LHS and it will support you…bugger off, I don’t call extortion ‘support’!:angry:

I have no problem with buying from an LHS if the price is reasonable, and they know their stuff, therefore, I’m more than happy to support AusMicro.com shop! :approve:

Priest
      Participant

well ya see my problem is i live an hour from the closest hobby store so if i buy from a lhs its still gonna cost me $20 in fuel so ordering over the net and paying postage is not an issue for me thats why i prefer online cause 1.) dont have to get off ya ass its comes straight to ya door 2.)dont have to deal with moron salespeople trying to sell ya something ya dont want.

and its good to see Aaron is closing in on corning the market for Z’s in Aus now hopefully more west aussies will get into Z’s and i will have someone to race against untill then modify modify modify till it dont break no more

z-beam
      Participant

id like some tyres with tread patterns in wide and narrow sizes.

some of the cheaper items like i-waver screw sets could really come in handy as well.

and i wouldnt mind getting an i-waver set as well.

another item i would really like to get my hands on is a toyota land cruiser overlander body…

mocky
      Participant

iwaver parts YES please, cheap and easy i love em. iwaver cars NO NO NO NO. i “liked” but highly recommend kyosho, bless em lil japanese electronics, so much beta than the clones.

z-beam
      Participant

i allready have 2 kyoshos so having a clone wouldnt hurt…because i still would like 1 i-waver for damage control. when it comes to newbe mates who cant control r/c’s at all i am very reluctant to hand over $200 worth of goodness! give em a $50 car to muck around on first to get the hang of things…

what was the final word on the i-waver “pro” chassis?

and i forgot to mention, Aaron if blanks are going to be as expensive as autoscales why not just get the i-waver equivilents. if i could buy a body for $20-25 id be getting a few of them over the year…

autoscales are an awesome product but unless the disire is there i aint goint to fork out $45 for a nicely painted body… especially when the modding bug gets to me and all i want to do is chop it up and give it a unique paint job…

Edited by – z-beam on 24 January 2005 01:48:07

Keymaster

I will be getting in a lot of the iWaver stuff, for the reasons mentioned by quite a few of you on the thread but also over the years. Cheaper quick replacement parts.

As for the shop pricing is always sensitive, I ultimately want to be selling for aroudn the same price as the online sellers when postage etc is factored in, and also like to be able to do some specials on combos of stuff (like the CLK we have going at the moment) ….

Picking up Dealer status with manufacturers is on the cards. In fact we have reached agreement on terms for being a dealer for on of the top brands for Mini-Z parts… More on that later.

At the moment though I’m slowing things down while we move during early Feb with restocking and range expansion planned for March.

Carbon sheet, etc is coming, and you’ll be happy to know we are in serious talks with the makers of some of the big Mini-Z parts companies and a few other companies.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.