Think Happy DG Master 1/43 rc cars – what?

Home Forums General Chat Think Happy DG Master 1/43 rc cars – what?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Kerosene
      Participant

Anyone know anything about these? $27.90 USD at Toy East…

a01101135d.jpg
      a01101135a.jpg

– 1/43 hyper scale realism
      – High Performance fully digital proportional steering and speed control system
      – Multifunction full size pistol grip controller
      – Charging/docking station charges the model in less than 150 seconds while allowing the model to run for 7 min
      – Fully functional lighting system. User can control Headlights, Hazard, and turns signal individually on the pistol controller
      – Wavecoder system allow 6 different models to run simultaneously
      – Realistic suspension system
      – Full sponsorship decals applied
      – Length: 100mm
      – Batteries Requirement: AAA batteries X6, 9v batteries x1
      – Top speed: 9 km/h
      – For indoor use
      – Effective radio control range: 10 meters

Seen them at Toy East and Nippon Hobbies

I think this is the manufacturers website.

Detail looks pretty good.. anyone got one or seen one?

Kerosene
      Participant

More here:
      http://www.ccp-jp.com/ccp_toy_2004/toy_product/p_dgmaster/idx_dgmaster.html
      Video at bottom of page – they look cool.

logo_dg1.jpg

betty.k
      Participant

they were released in japan about 4 – 6 months ago. i haven’t heard anything about them from anyone who’s bought one yet. but at that price who cares!

deeeeeegeeeeeee mastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!:8ball:

Priest
      Participant

i got one comming next week i will let ya all know how it goes i got the silver fairlady

merc-blue
      Participant

these things are pretty much a epoch.. preist tell us how it goes.. might have to get one

Kerosene
      Participant

Hey Priest, where did you order from?

merc-blue
      Participant

rcmart has them

Kerosene
      Participant

$55 at rcmart.. last I looked ToyEast was only $27.90.

Priest
      Participant

i got mine on special from rcfart for $39AUD i acturly wanted the orange and black 260z though they said they were out of stock “oh well” so i settled for the silver fairlady seing as that the only other choice was the old skyline anyway it should be here either monday or tuesday and i’ll try to get some pics of it in action im not expecting much i just thort this was an interesting impulse buy

z-beam
      Participant

i could definatly use a pair of them on my two tracks i made for bits.could put some life back into all that effort of the tracks…

Priest
      Participant

rewiew in a nutshell its a 1/43 scale mini-z. similar front steering and suspension as a z…pot and 1.0 motor 7 steps L/R
      607A198F607A1990.jpg

drivetrain similar setup as Z and has a h plate although its molded into the chassis and a spring suspension setup that attaches from the rear of the motor mount and then to the body itself
      607D415C607A1992.jpg6080A289607A1994.jpg

3cells so thats a bonus… twin fets for motor drive and steering control…7 steps forward and reverse no crystal just A/B/C channels 27mhz
      607EE7AA607A1993.jpg
      the charger is a simple one and it takes 6 AAs or plug it into a power supply
      the light are as bright as johnny howard but with a little play may be able to put some decent led’s in there to get some real light of them

ok first thing the instruction are not in english and i cannot translate so that made things a problem from the start but still who really reads them anyway [:)

its pretty zippy for its size and i have to master the steering on it though apart from that im acturly quite impressed by it although i have only had it for about 8hrs so time will tell to see if it survives

Edited by – Priest on 18 April 2005 19:46:18

Kerosene
      Participant

Well… that’s good enough for me. SOLD!

I’ll be getting one in my next order from wherever.
      Thanks Priest.

betty.k
      Participant

coolness!:p sounds like an excellent beginning for a pretty decent racer! i’m thinking 4 cells, an iwaver pcb and something will need to be done about that “h plate” when it goes.

so how’s the body? nice detail? precise painting?:8ball:

micro_Amps
      Participant

They look pretty good, close to epoch-ish and could probably handle a few mods too.
      Priest, let us know how you go with it when you have run it into a few obstacles.
      :DuA

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.