this is me

Home Forums General Chat this is me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      peteWah
      Participant

hi there people of aus and beyond my name is peter a very good friend
      of dgs73 im only just delving into the world of micro r/c cars.
      before this it was big one, a TLO1 tamiya 97monte carlo celica gt4 all stock 540 class moter paint job like a toms supra i guess, I would like to see this in bit form (who else wouldnnn”t) new celica s dont do it for me.
      and just yesterday dgs73 went out of pocket to buy me a early christmas present a GTR history set such a nice guy.
      so this is the start of my BCG collection and i hope many more to come but most likely to be CCG S for starters.
      and when money permits a mini z 2000 corvette. (nice one)
      i think that will do for me… and a good day to ALL.

PRAR ? (please read and reply)

betty.k
      Participant

hello there! hope you enjoy the hobby. have a read of these forums and you ll soon find out just how much you can customize and modify these little babies!:smiley2:
      sometimes it can take a little while to get an answer to a question, because the person with the answer may not log on daily. but don’t worry, we’re all keen to add our 2 cents when we can!:8ball:

dgs73
      Participant

yo Pete!!! Hey dood! Two weeks later and you introduce yourself, eh?!:smiley2:

peteWah
      Participant

thanking you very much betty.k for your reply…:D

trash
      Participant

don t listen to him… he’s a trouble maker 🙂

NSR34
      Participant

hey pete :Dim pretty new to the whole micro r/c scene too, ive still got my TA02 with a yellow Gtr R34 skyline body, carbon fibre wing(gotta love that decal fibre sheet), lil carbon fibre exhaust set at a drift angle, tekin esc and blah blah blah. got all this crap and a losi XX cr of my uncle for $200. pro modified motors and shit to. but these lil tackers are way more fun since they dont take half an hour to charge and i can race em anywherez.im building a track at the moment for them and hoping to get some races up and going in perth though no one over here is into them as much as i am.have fun and ill talk to ya on here. catchya

betty.k
      Participant

who, moi? trouble?!:blush:
      thankew very much:D:8ball:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.