Thunderbolt Racing Car

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hello!

I recently bought a “thunderbolt racing car”, it’s a micro r/c car. I found this site from a link on a review about this car, so someone that uses this site obviously has one. These seem really popular on gadget and executive toy sites at the moment.

I think it’s great, and was wondering if anyone has one as well and knows any secrets about them, I’ve already de-stickered it.

Any comments or tips about how to gain maximum use out of this carare very welcome.

Thanks,

Martin :smiley4:

ps. this is exactly what my car looks like, except now without the stickers.

Admin
      Participant

You’re in the right place my friend, just go check out the FAQ section. Yours is an OEM which basically means it’s a slightly cheaper copy of the original Tomy Bit Charg E.

Here you’ll find mods ranging from headlights and paintjobs through to complete tear it apart and turn it into something different jobs.

Got any specific questions that arn’t in the FAQ? Ask the chaps here – they’re full-on experts and very friendly. Want to upgrade or buy hop-ups, they’ll give you the links.

Like I said, you’re in the right place. Welcome aboard.

Nick.

Admin
      Participant

Hi

Thanks for replying – I tried to access the FAQ page, but it didn’t seem to work. Is this my comp, or is there something wrong with the site?.

Martin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.