Tires Anyone ???

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi guy’s, just bought my 1st car from westfields parramatta kmart. It was the only one there and i really wanted it but it had no tires. I got a discount but i need to know where i can get some new ones and maybe some different motors too.

Any info would be helpful,

Thanx,

Tai

Admin
      Participant

I would also like to know what kind of range i can expect and what the best mods for this car to get the most range out of it.

P.S. Mike’s knight rider kit is awosome !!! Does anyone know if he is selling a circuit diagram or the pcb artwork?

Admin
      Participant

do a search on ebay for “bit char-g ” I haven’t seen the tires on there though. You could try emailing the guy at http://www.animekits.comfor parts. I saw them at a show an got a motor, gears, and wheels from them.

Admin
      Participant

Oh for the best mod to get range from the car, look on the forum for the cripple capicitor hack.

Admin
      Participant

Hey taijohnsen

The guys at bit_charg_oz@hotmail.com are selling all bit char-g parts to Australia at good prices. Just email them for a catalogue. Think you can get a tyre set (with soft, medium and hard tyres) for about $15AUS and they also have motors, drop them a line

Admin
      Participant

thanks guy’s, much appreciated.

cheers

Tai

Admin
      Participant

I know Hobby Link Japan (hlj.com) sells gears and tires for $3.00 US dollars and shipping is about 3-4 dollars. I have never ordered from them, though but I got a blue skyline from them for $25.00 at an expo.

Admin
      Participant

I have one set of tyres available for auction on E-bay if you’re interested. Also have 2.2 and 2.6 motors.

Admin
      Participant

You can get knobby front tires for your Bit at http://www.questformadness.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.