Tmaxx / Emaxx Bullbars On A Stadium Truck

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Tmaxx / Emaxx Bullbars On A Stadium Truck

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Star Guitar
      Participant

Hay everyone do u reckon its possible to get the tmaxx / emaxx bullbars onto the bulkhead and motor guard of a normal stadium truck?

what do u all think, and if u have done sumthing like this before post sum pics of it

i was also thinkin of making a tool trailer since im always needin that cross tool thingy to tighten the wheels and screwdrivers and stuff so i might get around to making one of them

Star Guitar
      Participant

come on people do u no if its possible or not??????

PandaBear
      Participant

T/E-maxx bullbars and the skidplates don’t actually do much… the most they do is act as wheelie bars (for when you hit the throttle/brake too enthusiastically).

Haven’t seen anyone who’s bothered trying to reuse the bits taken off a Maxx onto another car. Usually the bars & plates don’t look very good when the chromey plating is rubbed off, that’s usually why ppl buy aftermarket bars too.

Definitely not “direct bolt-on”, but hey anything is possible if you have the time and patience. :blush:

Star Guitar
      Participant

yea i wouldnt mind tryin it since it would look pretty cool

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.