Tokyo Show

Home Forums General Chat Tokyo Show

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

BIG show on the weekend, October 11 and 12, in Tokyo…Our annual plastic model and radio control show…I will be checking out, and spy-piccing 🙂 all the usual…Bit Char-g, Konami Kombat, Mini-Z and grabbing as many freebies as my hot little hands can cope with…Anything you need me to find out ?

Admittedly PanicToys.com hasnt been updated recently but BitHed will be using ths weekend to fire it all up and RE-get with the program…

Already missed out on ordering the any of the 6000 unit Special Black Edition Gtr Box Set…damn shame…but enzo is on the way and we still have Jota to look forward to later in the year…

…not to mention the VERY special pull-back Disney Cruiser…chromed BUS wheels i hear you whimper? Thats right baby, and the only one i have ATM is going to Sweden to you know who…

Mini Z really needs some work @ PanicToys so thats something we will be doing over the weekend…

We have a couple Pre-Loved 1st generation Kombats for anyone that is interested…Anyway thanks fr sticking by us Ausmicro and all its members…We will send you all xmas cards 🙂

BitHed has spoken…

micro_Amps
      Participant

Now that would be a fun show to go to.
      :)uA

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I wish I lived in Japan…

TeamBonzer
      Participant

Hey Bithead

I would be very interested to know if you saw anything like the BonzerMat at the show.

I live in constant fear that someone will get to market before I do!:sad:

Cheers

TeamBonzer

Impreza
      Participant

Bithead, or anyone. Special black edition gtr box set?

man that enzo looks nice…

Edited by – Impreza on 14 October 2003 13:56:48

bithed
      Participant

Sorry Impreza…I missed out on ordering the Gtr set…pics are still hard to come by…The original GTR set but all 3 bodies in black…Its being released by the Japan Toy association of all people…Limited Edition run of 6000 sets…We MIGHT be able to get some but dont count on it…BitHed will keep you all posted…Enzos we will be taking preorders soon…

…BitHed has spoken…

Impreza
      Participant

Thx bithed, that sure was fast:)

dgs73
      Participant

he be on da ball… mmmmmmmm…Enzo…

titaniumonkey
      Participant

anything else besides the new GTR set and the SBCGs? I mean anything in any scale

titaniumonkey
      Participant

anything else besides the new GTR set and the SBCGs? I mean anything in any scale

bithed
      Participant

Hey titanium…There was lots of stuff there but PanicToys.com is mostly focusing on Mini Z and Konami IR tanks 🙂

I was impressed with the new Monster Series for the Konami range and have been raving about the Sound System for a while…

Mini Z was ALL Monster Mini for us…Also the new Aoshima Z bodies and ready sets are all pretty sexy…

OMY SERIOUSLY dropped the ball promoting mostly trains and the rest of their Bus collection…You know we are up to 20 buses now but I WAS interested in the Pullback Bus series coimng out…quite a plain body type bus which will be GREAT for moddifying 🙂

Tamiya is a toy eating beast which took one third of the show…HUGE !! The KYOSHO booth rocked and looked really good in their red and black colours…Best ‘Show Girl’ was in the Konami booth 🙂

There was LOTS of other stuff about but that is about the best of it 🙂 Its way TOO easy to wander off, product-wise, and try your hand at different things but I have learnt that it is better to intensify in one direction, or SIMILAR direction, than to offer this and that…And to that end it was a great show for PanicToys.com…Pics ARE coming as soon as i clear some of the unused dross off geocities; a very tedious job indeed…But it WILL be done…

bithed
      Participant

Hey titanium…There was lots of stuff there but PanicToys.com is mostly focusing on Mini Z and Konami IR tanks 🙂

I was impressed with the new Monster Series for the Konami range and have been raving about the Sound System for a while…

Mini Z was ALL Monster Mini for us…Also the new Aoshima Z bodies and ready sets are all pretty sexy…

OMY SERIOUSLY dropped the ball promoting mostly trains and the rest of their Bus collection…You know we are up to 20 buses now but I WAS interested in the Pullback Bus series coimng out…quite a plain body type bus which will be GREAT for moddifying 🙂

Tamiya is a toy eating beast which took one third of the show…HUGE !! The KYOSHO booth rocked and looked really good in their red and black colours…Best ‘Show Girl’ was in the Konami booth 🙂

There was LOTS of other stuff about but that is about the best of it 🙂 Its way TOO easy to wander off, product-wise, and try your hand at different things but I have learnt that it is better to intensify in one direction, or SIMILAR direction, than to offer this and that…And to that end it was a great show for PanicToys.com…Pics ARE coming as soon as i clear some of the unused dross off geocities; a very tedious job indeed…But it WILL be done…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.