ToyEast Group Buy!

Home Forums General Chat ToyEast Group Buy!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

The time has come for a fresh group order from ToyEast before the Aussie Dollar falls further.

Most of you know how it works but here’s the run-down.

You go to http://www.toyeast.com and work out what parts you want. You post part number and descriptions in thread here. I then add your order to the Top post in the thread and give you Aussie Dollar pricing for the gear. This price includes getting the items to you, or preferrably to a central person in each region (ie Melb, Sydney Brisbane etc).

Once we hit about USD300 I start working on placing the order, I do a deal with ToyEast to ship the whole lot to me. This is where we save money, and these savings subsidise the cost of posting stuff out within Australia.

BEFORE I formally place the order everyone deposits the cash for their part into the ausmicro.com bank account. If they don’t they get left off the order.

When the order arrives I sort it, check we’ve got everything and ship it out. For missing and damaged items I arrange refund or replacement.

Usually there’s quite a few $$ to be saved if you’re after small light but bulky items that TE charge a lot to ship.

So go forth and shop my friends!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

The Order:

Aaron
      [*] 2x – iWaver 04 Bearings – $11.00 each
      [*] 2x – iWaver Tyre Sets – $5.30 each
      [*] 1x – iWaver Ball Diff – $12.55 each

--
      Site Owner Guy.

peteWah
      Participant

Is this still going to happen or has the time passed:smiley2:

Keymaster

Well – The time has kinda passed, but if people want to get onboard I’m happy getting it happening for the group.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

http://www.toyeast.com/v2/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=A01100525#

8AA batteries thanks.

Edited by – mocky on 04 May 2005 18:25:26

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I might jump on the bandwagon too!

betty.k
      Participant

there’s some exciting stuff at toyeast at the moment, go for a browse!8ball.gif

a01101133a.jpg

a01101029a.jpg

aiw209a.jpg

Keymaster

I have some DG Masters enroute for the shop at the moment. The IW02 board like the IW04 board share the ‘Pro’ FETs too! Some minor hookup differences but considering I got IW02 boards when I ordered Pro boards last they’re pretty much interchangeable.

I’ve got a larger TE stock order being quoted by their Wholesale people at the moment as well, so once that lands I’mm be back in a position to work on the group-buy.

However, if there’s anythign you want just PM me and if I can chuck it in a regular order I’ll do my best 🙂

(Yes mocky, your Batteries are coming soon)

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

YAY. i heard those few magic words. pm me the damage bill.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I take it this is all done and dusted?

Keymaster

Depends how much of a hurry you’re in Jamie? I’ve placed a BiG order with TE today that includes a couple of peopels requests. I can always chuck whatever you want into the next order I do (probably 2-4 weeks)

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.