Track creation program

Home Forums General Chat Track creation program

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I remember seeing a small track layout program floating around here before the first major changes took place from the old school layout. anyone remember this program?

it was a click on the peice and chuck it in a grid type program if that helps 😛

Participant

Yeah, i know the one, its called trackmaker, here’s the link:
      http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk/track_building/trackmaker.shtml

Participant

Aaron… I vaugely remember reading that the guy who wrote that program was writing a newer version, but had no where to host it. perhaps we should offer to host the latest version for him???

Might attract new people.

Participant
      Quote:
      Yeah, i know the one, its called trackmaker, here’s the link:
      http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk/track_building/trackmaker.shtml

thanks for the help guys, your all so friendly and quick on replys

i would be able to make a mirror if they need it also. just a thought im trying to track down the creator’s e-mail and ill give him a buzz 🙂

Participant

you could use the really old school game “stunts” to create a track, then you get to drive on it and everything. That game was awesome, in fact, i’m gonna download it tonight.

Participant
      Quote:
      you could use the really old school game “stunts” to create a track, then you get to drive on it and everything. That game was awesome, in fact, i’m gonna download it tonight.

hahahha that game was the s****, i might have to download that and a more realistic game so i get a basic and real feeling

Participant

was that the one with the cow near the barn? drive into it and it went mooo.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.