trouble uploading pics to gallery

Home Forums General Chat trouble uploading pics to gallery

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i’m having trouble trying to get pics into my members gallery. i tried to upload 4 pics but only 2 made it and the second one is repeated to the end. can anyone offer any advice:question: http://members.ausmicro.com/memberview.asp?user=betty.k

barto_85
      Participant

it could be something to do with file size, all files combined must be less than 3 meg or something like that.

betty.k
      Participant

the individual files are about 50 kb (camera phone photo’s) i’ve tried uploading them individually but no joy. do i need to delete some files first, and if so how do i do this:question:

Impreza
      Participant

You should probably talk to Aaron on this one. But it may be a case of refreshing the page, as a big yellow birdie once told me;) Go to the members gallery link in the general forums or ask the man himself…barto?

Or maybe I am hearing you wrong. Are you uploading all the pics on your phone to the site as a bundle??? Can you put them on a computer first then link them to the site that way individually? Let me know if I am understanding you correctly or incorrectly

betty.k
      Participant

i’m trying to upload pics from computer. (mac) but the photo’s were originally taken on a camera phone.

Impreza
      Participant

mac:( what format/extension are the pics in? This should not really be an issue since you posted two pics already? Unless you have looked at the others you were trying to post and inadvertantly resaved them as something other then what you had them transfered onto your computer as origionally. The ones I have in my gallery are .jpeg and are ~300 kB each.

The pic quality is not that bad. I can see the car fairly clear. Maybe you could retake a couple of shots and try to re-slot those back into the gallery and see if magically you have success. I do also know that the gallery tends to repeat the last posted image of your collection. You may get this effect with the fourth pic, once you get it posted, in the remaining empty slots in your gallery. Aaron again may be the best one to talk to about this.

Let us know if this helps??

betty.k
      Participant

well it seems magic happened! i managed to get a new pic in somehow. i’ll try to get some more in soon. thanks a big heap impreza, i’ve been fooling around with the internet for only a year, so every little bit helps!:D http://members.ausmicro.com/memberview.asp?user=betty.k

Impreza
      Participant

Np betty. Me thinks this forum is full of network ppl (me not being one of themblackeye:)So ask when you have a problem and someone will usually have an answer. It has worked for me so far:)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.