Undergroundxmods.com?

Home Forums General Chat Undergroundxmods.com?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      vroomvroom55
      Participant

Does anyone no what happened to undergroundxmods.com or why the owner decided to let it go? last summer alone i spent around 800 dollars on that website building 9 cars and a hummer :smiley14: if anyone noes anything about it or thinks they no anything about it, plz respond. ty. also undergroundxmods.com is the same thing as performancexmods.com, when you went to one of the sites it automaticly redirects you to the one that is the store, but not anymore since it is closed.

vroomvroom55
      Participant

No one has any idea!??!?!?

PandaBear
      Participant

can’t say i visited that site, sorry 🙂

Participant

That place has been closed for a while now. Same with Teammnm.Net .

When the Xmod scene dried up, so did the Xmod websites….:sad:

vroomvroom55
      Participant

that sux, i just checked teammnm like you guys mentioned, its closed too, but what i dont get is why no one else in America makes the X2 Light Speed Pro, that was the fastest motor i owned until i fried it trying to do 16 volts on the tamiya dyno. 🙁

Participant

If I knew where the guy from UndergroundXmods got the XXL-Large armature and where he got his silver wire then I’d try to have a few armatures made.
      Even my XL-Large armature isn’t as big as the one he used in his LightSpeed Pro Edition.
      Everything else is source-able.:D Maybe even make a LightSpeed Pro Ver. 2.0, using the new Atomic M1 motor can with advanced endbell.:D

vroomvroom55
      Participant

Ok so if maybe anyone could help us hunt down the owner of undergroundxmods.com, or if anyone can find out or anyone that might have a clue about where he got his XXL-Large armature and his silver wire made that Felix was talking about, please tell.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.