Updated pics of my collection…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

Thought I’d take some shots of my collection. I’m quite proud, lol…..

From left to right. Ferrari 575GTC Autoscale (yum!), Mini-z MA-010 Skyline, XMODS Evo Mustang, Mini-z mr-02 Mustang.

It’s interesting to see the differences between the xmods evo mustang shell and the kyosho autoscale one, it’s a little wider.

Some more pics….

A big thanks to Aaron for the hookup on the ma-010 and that sexy autoscale. It’s now my favorite and will stay a shelf queen until the right ma-010 offset rims become available,

cheers,

ph2t.

kevsta
      Participant

Very Nice ! The Ferrari looks pretty good !

Here””s my collection LOL…

mini-z%20collection.jpg

Edited by – kevsta on 23 December 2005 14:51:58

Edited by – kevsta on 26 December 2005 00:39:38

z-beam
      Participant

you really need to go and edit that post. just stick a space by hitting the ‘enter’ key in between the pic links.

nice photos guys! i love my awd… they are so awesome…

TallduDe
      Participant

nice pics dudes

btw are you usin firefox kev?? that would explain why the photos are going down the page for me but if i use exploerer they seem to be in one line.

kevsta
      Participant

Talldude,

I’m using firefox and it displays fine with me but I’ll go edit it. Internet Explorer has too many security vulnerabilities – you’d be surprised how many spyware, trojans and viruses get downloaded to the pc just by browsing the web. LOL – I had one get through the firewall, anti virus software identified it but couldn’t remove it. Removing it manually by deleting and removing entries from the registry didn’t work either as it would always reinstall itself on system startup…

Admin
      Participant

Ooh, thats a good call on the yellow 575. I just picked up one for myself as well.

I see you are running the clear/blue MR-02 top plate with the stock plastic hub. Have you noticed any diffierences in handling with this setup (chassis flex)? Or was it just soemthing you threw together based on broken parts, whatever?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.