Vendor Review: RadioModels

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Vendor Review: RadioModels

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Just thought I d throw this in as I ve chucked their name around today and also becuase I ve had another example of their excellent service today.

For a start anyone checking out their website (http://www.radiomodels.com.au) will be impressed by the low pricing. Sure the website is not the easiest to get around but stick a part number into the search box and be surprised by the immense range they carry in stock. For example today I ordered apair of Tamiya driveshafts, some drive cups and things which most LHS have to special order. The prices are some 30% than I ve seen elsewhere.

Then since I ve moved since I last ordered with them I entered my new address in the shopping cart, added my customer number and that meant that they would use the card details I already had on record.

Little did I expect a phone call 3 hours later from Perth (to the other side of Australia) just to make sure that I was really me, and confirming that I had changed address.

Yes that s right instead of just making an assumption these guys double checked for an order that was very small (under AU50.00)! Top marks for protecting the customer from potential fraud!

With luck I ll have my order next business day, and you definately cannot fault that!

If you re in the market for any RC gear that s 10/10th or larger check these guys out. You may be very suprised!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

PandaBear
      Participant

Aaron:- I sure hope AusMicro gets a decent cut for that plug… :blush::blush:

Keymaster

Not a cent. We don’t do cash for comment. Nor do the RadioModels guys even know aboutt he site (unless they found it themselves) 😉

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.