Vote for the best nitro rc truck ever

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Vote for the best nitro rc truck ever

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

Vote for the best nitro rc truck ever made.

murph
      Participant

Were is the Savage ????

VR-4
      Participant

the savage is a hunk of pooh. dosent have a chance compared to the monster gt and t-maxx 2.5

peedee
      Participant

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS

BIAS BIAS BIAS BIAS BIAS BIAS BIAS

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS

u dun wanna put it there cause u no its the best and wil get most votes the mgt is a hunk of junk it breaks when u hot a rock

EK-4 is the easy winner

i still think ur bias

Star Guitar
      Participant

murph is right !! where is the savage

the terra crusher sucks it cant even get itself into second gear the people at our lhs have to kick it up the ass to make it go into second

ek-4 is good as well

tmaxx?? just junk

mgt?? junk as well it breaks when u hit a pole at 5mph

VR-4
      Participant

lmao the monster gt is the most state of the art truck out and has the best suspension ever to grace a rtr. i have a mgt and hit a few things without it brakeing. the terra gets on the list for beaing orignal unlike the savage what is a crappy clone of the tmaxx.

ek4 is on for big block points but in a race out of all of them stock the tmxx im afrade is the fastest and quickest and mod it a through down between the monster gt and tmaxx becouse bolth have .70 kits for them but i seen cad drawings of a twin 70 tmaxx with a 3 speed combined with the inturnal 2 speed.

heres what is comes down to. who has the most aftermarket suport tmaxx who has the biggest eng. conversion tmaxx and theres a reason its the best selling 1/10 scare truck every and why just about everyone in 1/10th scale off road 4wd raceing use’s either a tmaxx or emaxx.

Star Guitar
      Participant
      Quote:
      lmao the monster gt is the most state of the art truck out and has the best suspension ever to grace a rtr. i have a mgt and hit a few things without it brakeing. the terra gets on the list for beaing orignal unlike the savage what is a crappy clone of the tmaxx.

heres what is comes down to. who has the most aftermarket suport tmaxx who has the biggest eng. conversion tmaxx and theres a reason its the best selling 1/10 scare truck every and why just about everyone in 1/10th scale off road 4wd raceing use’s either a tmaxx or emaxx.

oh that is so so incorrect

lets see now

savage a clone of a tmaxx?? open ur eyes noticed sumthing called twin vertical plates?? i dont see those on a tmaxx

what else

tmaxx biggest engine conversion my ass

its called truckzilla and its a .46 sized engine in a savage

VR-4
      Participant

.46 ? lmao they got twin .70’s in the maxx now lmao what a noob. the savage lifted 1/2 its stuff from the maxx look at the parts lmao.look at the specs on that .46 i bet its only got 25-30,000 rpm’s what makes it a lil turd becouse its all low end.

peedee
      Participant

tmaxx is old its golden days are over welcome to 1?8th big block high rpms just dont cut it ne more u need torq for a monster do u see REAL monster trucks going fast or do u seepulling 100t of truck up a 60ft jump jumpin 50m scale that my friend and u have yourself not a tmaxx but a svae or ek4 or even cen genises

Star Guitar
      Participant

twin .70’s??? bull crap ud blow the drivetrain with that kinda engines

tmaxxs r gay and savages r taking over DEAL WITH IT

instead of paying out real monster trucks go pay out sum other little 1/10th fake monster truck because it aint monster unless its 1/8th

Edited by – Star Guitar on 21 November 2003 22:18:16

VR-4
      Participant

maybe in ausy land but whare ppl race trucks at the track 7 out of 10 ppl have tmaxx’s out of the outher 3 there either rcx mad forces or monster gt’s savages are funny lmao rc car action voted it as the worst suspension and slower than any outher rc truck becides the stock madd force lmao.

and for your information i got a 1/8th and the tmaxx is the size of a 1/8th scare dont be jealous that my maxx would whipe its azz with your savage.

Star Guitar
      Participant

savage is way stronger than a junk monster gt they r crap as and they r weaker than a tmaxx just because u have to spend hundreds of dollars to make it as durable as a stock savage and who cares it ifs 5 mph slower it would own ur little tmaxx in bashing.

peedee
      Participant

hey VR-4 send me that article cause i have evey rc car action magazine since april to bad i cant find the article

Star Guitar
      Participant

yes id like to see this article, post it here

i bet ur bullshitting because i havent seen that article on rccaraction.com

peedee
      Participant

the ofna titan deluxe has better suspension than all of them stock

Star Guitar
      Participant

savage has the longest shocks so far on an rc truck of its size so the titan doesnt have longer shocks…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.