vp group a iwaver

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hakhawk
      Participant

ok, got my first body project for my new iw02m

its a resin 1/24 scale vp group a commodore. well, its really the v8 supercar bodykit on it, but close enough.

its rough, needs some work, but thats to be expected for a diy style resin body.

comes with clear lights and tail lights, so theyll get lit up. i have to make my own windows though.

with the wide and semi wide wheels, does anyone know if the semis will make the track not as wide as the wide wheels? i know the iwaver ones on toyeast state wides as having a -1mm offset, but theyre 11.5mm wide over 10mm for the semi wides. this is gonna have like 1mm difference in track isnt it?

ok, pics time

this is the aim to get it, if i can get the back wheels under(one tyres missing on other side for the pic)
      100_9420.jpg
      100_9421.jpg
      100_9422.jpg

gotta lengthen the chassis by like 6mm or something, i got some carbon fibre sheet coming, which ill use t make a new chassis for it.

100_9415.jpg

comes with lights, dash, rear wing, which i wont be using the wing, looks like an ironing board!! probably wont use the dash either, maybe, but dunno yet.

100_9410.jpg
      100_9411.jpg

looks reasonably solid, but wont be using it for racing.

100_9409.jpg

and a front and rear pic

100_9405.jpg
      100_9407.jpg

diehard
      Participant

wow looking good man. is it a kit think or did you make the mould ur self for it or i dunno ??? its good to see a aussie shell.
      looks looks like a hell of a lot of work but well done.. cant wait to see it painted..

hakhawk
      Participant

came from: http://www.scaleautomobilia.com.au

cost me $46 with cod to my po box(he only does cod or credit card, got no cc yet)

yeh, some nice aussie bodies hes got on there, he got a vg ute the other day, i should email him for some pics.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.