walk thru of my focus body mod

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

I have udated my member gallery to include a walk-thru of my Ford focus WRC body mod. Alot of members have taken up body mods lately with some great success, so I thought I would have a crack at it too. I have been posting in the members gallery comment section in the general chat but thought I would post here as well. Any comments, suggestions, ideas would be greatly welcome. Still finishing the painting on the Ford, Citroen, and the Hyundai. May put the progress pics in a webshots account? Until then I will keep them, til I have newer pics, in the members galleries.

betty.k
      Participant

i like it a lot! it’s gonna look great when it’s done, i have faith in you!:8ball:

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

Looking good. I definately agree with the thought on patience. I sometimes work with a car for 4+ days before it’s ready to go. It’s so nerve racking! But, a work of art takes time. And it sucks so much fixing a botched job.

ph2t
      Participant

Damn prez! :p You really know your stuff man! @#$%^ brilliant I say. I didn’t even know you could get two different types of putty. You really have an eye for shape and detail. I know I’m still learning on that. The most bodymodding I’ve been doing is filling up the hole in the back! lol…. Oh well…. The thought and layout you put into your member’s gallery has really helped me with ideas on the process of bodymodding. Damn dude, I wish there was a comp on for you to enter your cars in.

Can’t wait to see the end result!

Cheers mate,

ph2t.

Impreza
      Participant

:blush::blush::blush:man ph2t, you are making me blush. Doing a bit more on them today will post pics by tonight (my time… it is just b4 8 am on the 23rd here now)

Impreza
      Participant

Ok, they are up (marked *new*:) as posted in the members gallery comments in general chat. Will work on it a bit more b4 the decals go on, but the main painting is over, hope you like?

betty.k
      Participant

me like:smiley2:i’m quite fond of that body shape, can’t wait till she’s done:8ball:

Impreza
      Participant

Well up’d some finished (painted) pics of the cars including the focus in my member gallery. Will post some more pics of all angles etc.. asap which will mean that I will have to move the walk-thru to webshots or some other picture hosting site? Will let everyone know when/where it is. Had an thought to enter the bit pimps contest that ends today, my time, I think? but most likely will not:( Would really like to get the decals on? Anyway let me know what you think? Would like the feedback +ve or -ve, to help with future projects.

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I love that Hyundai and Focus you made. THey’re awesome. Now make a rally track so you can start having your own Rally Championships!

betty.k
      Participant

very tidy job on the citroen, and nice grafix on the focus!:smiley2: vive le rally!:8ball:

Impreza
      Participant

tm, way ahead of you:) but will have to wait till spring:( Have to figure out materials and design first. Have it in my head, next have to put it on paper. Have to finish some other projects first.

Impreza
      Participant

Hey betty, hope you didn’t mind, wasn’t sure how to link webshots to here so I just followed your link to get to mine:) Anyway done posting the focus mod on webshots. Pls everyone feel free to read thru and ask questions, correct spelling:blush: etc… This will free up room in my members gallery to post new pics of this mod and others when I get the chance:). Here’s the link

http://community.webshots.com/user/i_m_preza

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.