Wanted Part (mucho desperate!!)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Sorry for posting again but this post was posted when your was undergoing construction and i think that now it will have a bigger affect.

Hey i was wondering if anyone out there had a spare bit that they used for parts or something or one that they didn’t want (can’t find a reason why but gotta ask) if they would please give me the magnet rod. I need the entire rod with the wire on it, magnet is optional. I will pay all the shipping charges to send to me and if want money i am willing to pay some also because my bit won’t work right with the one i have on now. I have broken the bar that holds them in tight and have tried to rig the wire i have to stay straight and well but its an impossible task. So if anyone could please help me out i would greatly appreciate it because i dont want to buy a new bit just for this one part. It would be greatly appreciated thank you. Dave

Admin
      Participant

Dave – Try emailing the online retailers in the U.S. (like Sigma Automotive) and see if they have any parts or busted Bit Char-Gs you can salvage that from.

Admin
      Participant

thanks a lot i will try! Dave

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.