Washington DC GTG Video

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

grab a soda, some pop corn and get ready to watch most if not all of our last big 10min enduro race 😀 i sadly could not participate as someone had to man the camera 😉 big b however drove my silver mclaren lm to a top 3 finish if i recall correctly :p

without furhter ado… PLEASE DOWNLOAD RATHER THAN VIEW, the file size is quite large……

right click and save….

HERE ARE THE RESULTS

Edited by – arch2b on 17 May 2005 11:31:43

Edited by – arch2b on 17 May 2005 11:32:06

Edited by – arch2b on 17 May 2005 11:32:25

Participant

The Kyosho track is very nice. And I have somequestion about your track, can you help me please?

1. I see you set it up in the living room, is it easy to setup andpack up? Anddoes it strong or hard?

2. What tires areyou using on this track?

3.Do you brought it from local hobbyshop or from Internet, and how much?

4. What is the size? (30mm x 30mm or 50mm x 50mm)

I was think about to buy the Kyosho Track and I will know more about them.

THANKS!big.gif

And this is my video: http://member.telpacific.com.au/ken_wyleung/Mini-Z01_0004.wmvicon_go_up.gif

Edited by – ken_wyleung on 18 May 2005 13:50:35

Participant

damn nice tracks (both you guys)

those rcp tracks look nice too bad i cant find anyone whos willing to ship to Oz.

Participant

1. the track is located in our unfinished basement actually. yes, it’s very easy to setup and tear down. teh pins for the rails are the only tedious chore involved. not sure what the last question is asking?

2. we typically use 10 deg tires on the rear and 10-20 on the front. gpm radials and kyosho mt’s, atomic grooved are all used on my track.

3. i bought the rcp trac from mini-zracer.com which has the best prices by far.

4. i have about 2 mini96 tracks (30cm) and 3 wide l (50cm) tracks. there are many threads on mini-zracer in the tracks section with direct feedback from rcp himself.

thank you!

quote:

Quote:

The Kyosho track is very nice. And I have somequestion about your track, can you help me please?

1. I see you set it up in the living room, is it easy to setup andpack up? Anddoes it strong or hard?

2. What tires areyou using on this track?

3.Do you brought it from local hobbyshop or from Internet, and how much?

4. What is the size? (30mm x 30mm or 50mm x 50mm)

I was think about to buy the Kyosho Track and I will know more about them.

THANKS!big.gif

And this is my video: http://member.telpacific.com.au/ken_wyleung/Mini-Z01_0004.wmvicon_go_up.gif

Edited by – ken_wyleung on 18 May 2005 13:50:35

Participant

Thank you.

I find the web-site http://www.rcptracks.com/html/home.html

Participant

anyone interested in hosting the video? it’s been downloaded almost 3k times from mzr!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.