We need a ZipZaps forum…

Home Forums General Chat We need a ZipZaps forum…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlie Brown
      Participant

Hey guys, I just found this site and this is my first post here, but my interest in ZipZaps has begun way long ago.

Anyways, I think we need a ZipZaps section…. Just my 2 cents.

Chuckster…

dgs73
      Participant

good grief, Chuck…:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

but seriously, I think there is a bit of Zip Zap coverage in the Bit Char-G froums, but not much. More of comparisons (sp.) and cutting down shells to fit Bits.

barto_85
      Participant

we dont have zip zaps here in aus, so i dont think it is necessary.

ph2t
      Participant

correct! even though the site is an international one why is it that only this international visitor wants a ZZ forum? there’s many non-aus users who have never requested a ZZ forum and that’s the way it should be.

charlie, you’re in my home now so don’t rattle the cage :angry:

ph2t.

leonli17
      Participant

Yeah. ZZ consider as Micro RCs. So they can just post into BCG Forums.

betty.k
      Participant

yeah, just look in bcg forums. there are zz owners in oz but not many, so if you ask a question someone will have an answer. and alot of this info translates well across all micro rc’s anyway:8ball:

Charlie Brown
      Participant

ALright, ph2t, didn’t mean any offensive suggestions….As for being in your home, I’m not sure about being an “international visitor” or a non australian of whatever. I didn’t think this would be only for australian’s, but if you want me to leave…..well, see ya…don’t know why I bothered registering. 🙁

Chuckster…

ph2t
      Participant

Amen to that!

dgs73
      Participant

well, we must come accross as a friendy little bunch…

ph2t
      Participant

dude, if you hang out at the other boards like bitpimps, tinyrc, microrccenter you would know that this guy is a troll and nothing more.

ph2t.

zensx
      Participant

Yeah, all this kid wants to do is start static, so just ignore him.

Admin
      Participant

let him speak for himself

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/search.php?search_author=Son_Gokou

pimp city deals with all kids of motha fuckers and theres coexistance if they have a level head and contribute things. i think charlie has 80something
      posts and probably 70 of them have absolutly nothing to do with rc.

ph2t
      Participant

and the pimps come to tha party….

thanks fellas, hopefully my locals will now cotton on.

ph2t.

Admin
      Participant

haha no problem pimp

ph2t
      Participant

hog, you should hang out here more often man. There’s a fair few locals that would appreciate your _wit_. OR I would appreciate seeing your _wit_ applied onto others….lol..:approve:

ph2t.

Keymaster

Moderatorish Voice:

ausmicro.com welcomes anyone and everyone if they are willing to be part of our Community. In the new year me and the Moderators will be having some hard chats about how we can ‘retune’ some of the forums and the like to make the naming a little more sensible and easy for people to work out what goes where…

In the mean time stick to the basic rule of thumb: If its Bit Char-G sized then it goes in there 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Admin
      Participant

is there vegemite in it for me?

ph2t
      Participant

only if you really want that yeast (fart) injection.

ph2t.

Admin
      Participant

…looks like it may have worked already. Y’all got outta that one easy!

Edited by – hue35 on 16 December 2003 11:37:30

Admin
      Participant

i think u were just plain rude.ph2t geez i’ve got five zz now and I TOO wish there was a zz forum in here.

ph2t
      Participant

goohead, you have no idea…….:dead:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Dude ph2t is correctblackeye:

Keymaster

ZZ Discussion goes into the Micro R/C forum. There isn’t enough ZZ discussiont o wrrant a stand alone forum, just like there wasn’t enough traffic to make a Digi-Q only forum work 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Anyone that has ZZ questions, feel free to post them here, there are some of us who have modded the hell out of them, and can answer just about anything.
      As for a seperate ZZ forum, I agree with Aaron. Without Radio Shack (Tandy Electronics in Oz) releasing them for sale here (and they never will, I asked) there just isnt enough local traffic to warrant a seperate section. Not that the only traffic here is of AU origin, but still.
      All posts are welcome, and if people want to start topics on ZZs then great, other members might even learn something about a another different type of micro r/c car.
      After all, they are only an Ebay purchase away if someone is interested enough.
      As for ‘bouncing’ people from the forum, I tend to think that given enough rope, the people that are just in it to stir up trouble will end up hanging themselves in front of all the other members.
      :)uA

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Well said man.

Admin
      Participant

okay guys, i need the wiring diagram for gen1 zipzaps.i have not been able to have any fun for a while.plus i am getting 50, 60,000 rpm motors in April. Five to the first person that helps me out.:D

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.