What cars would you like to see?

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

So what cars would you like to see released by Tomy? I’d like to see some European cars like a Ford Fiesta (only because I own one and I’d love to have a Bit Char-G one!). Another is the Mini which is already on its way, hooray! I’d love to see a Beetle too.

Admin
      Participant

Hey

Id like to see a Nissan Silvia (S13), umm Toyota MR2, Nissan 200sx, VW Bora, Mistubishi Eclipse, Honda Civic .. just to name a few.. hehe ! MORE MORE MORE lol

Well ill just wait here for the mini atm and pray for the rest !

Admin
      Participant

I would like to see a Ford Mustang and anEscord Costhword, some italians would be nice too, Lamborgini, Ferrari. A Porche is a good choice too.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Well… I drive a BMW M Coupe and I’d love to see that in a bit (with the antenna, it looks like an RC car anyway) Also, I’d like to see a BMW M3, a TVR Tuscan speed 6 or Griffen 5.0, McLaren F1, Ford Indigo, 67 Chevy 427 Big Block Corvette, Nascars would be cool to market (but I don’t really want one), anything rally, the Clio, the 206, I could go on for hours, so I’ll just stop now.

-Dave

Admin
      Participant

opel astra touring car 🙂

i have seen pics of a custom one and it loks cool 🙂

formular 1 cars… nascar ones would be great too 🙂

do I use too many smilies? 🙂

avoid the noid
      Participant

id like to see a yellow 2002 cougar (thats what i drive along with my corvair which is more of a show car)and a rally peugot some european cars

Admin
      Participant

Dodge Viper :smiley4:

M_Coupe
      Participant

How about a Lotus Elise

Admin
      Participant

Hummer or Humvee (well you know what I mean…) and a big foot pickup truck or one of them Icelandic big foot conversions of a Toyota Landcruiser.

Or maybe my Saab 9/3 !!

Admin
      Participant

Any of the older pony cars would be good (Stangs, Chargers, Superbees, you know what I’m talkin’ about).

Can’t go wrong with the Porsche line, 911 or 944.

Some more Hondas would be cool, CRX Si, Civic Hatchback, Prelude.

Might as well go with the Eclipse’s and/or their clones (Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser).

avoid the noid
      Participant

i remember the day i traded my peugot for a turbo plymouth laser it was so nice the problem was i had to put a new computer in it but it was still a good deal except for when i found out how much the insurance cost :smiley6:

Admin
      Participant

Id love to seen some classic american cars like 69 camaros, 70 Chevelles, 55 Nomads…..but what id really wanna see is a Corvette C5R liek what they use in the 24 hour races, I love those cars!!!:smiley14: Or theDodge Viper GTSR Concept car! O well, hopefully Hobbico will make some american cars in the us, not that theirs anything wrong with cars they make now. the cars they make now are the $h!t.

Admin
      Participant

I’d love to see an official TOMY Pergeot 206, both rally and road versions… instead of crappy OEMs….sigh.. oh and i agree.. a CRX would be nice..

Admin
      Participant

I can’t believe no other Ozi has asked 4 a Falcon or Commodore yet.What’s up with that!

Admin
      Participant

I want a Fiat Punto, white color like mine Scale 1/1

LOL

Admin
      Participant

S13 Silvia!!

I can’t believe they haven’t made one yet :smiley7:

Admin
      Participant

BMW M3, fiat punto rally; yeah and Lamborghini is always good. Maybe a PorscheCarrera GT3 and a lowered Daihatsu Coure with alu-rims, double-exhaustion pipe and black, like mine….. wink )

But like the new Mini, publishing these cars will make them too expensive because Tomy has to pay for the publishing-rights unhappy

Admin
      Participant

Man i wish they would make some modified street racincars. that would be so cool or just may be a lotus.

Admin
      Participant

i just wish the mini they were releasing was the Mini cooper S and not the cooper as planned.. mayb they’ll change thier minds.. i dont wanna have 2 go adding a bonnet scoop to mine and a rear wing and stuff to match my car (but i will if i have to 🙂 )

Admin
      Participant

re commodores and falcons…. ( i dont really like em, thats why :p)

*citroen 2cv

*pug 206 rally car

Admin
      Participant

lol… Commodore SS (NSW Police Modified Highway Patrol)… hahaha

pengweisanliang
      Participant

i wish they could make the F1 cars like mini-z

Admin
      Participant

A Shelby Cobra would be nice…..

Admin
      Participant

i wanna see a VW!!! not that there’s anything wrong with my rx-7 or tureno, but i wanna see my favorite marque.:smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

I would like to see some classics like:

Mercedes 300 SL

Ferrari 250 Gto

Aston Martin DB5

Porsche 356/911

Alfa Romeo Montreal

Volkswagen K?fer

Fiat 500

to be continued…

beetyii

-carpe diem-

Admin
      Participant

The car I would love to see

More Hondas (thats what I drive)

Silvia (S13)

Beetle

200SX

Admin
      Participant

Well I want a Hummvee and guess what I found one the remote looks like a rock its too killer.

Admin
      Participant

bmw m3, 2nd gen mr2, 95 accord coupe, nissan r33, audi tt, s15/s14/s13 silvia, jdm integra (non-USDM), maybe a focus, is300/altezza, previous model nsx (92-01), maybe a re-do of the s2000 body (the current one looks goofy), sc300/soarer, gs430/aristo, ….all i can think of right now….ill post more when i think of more models

leadhead2001
      Participant

MY00 WRX, M3, Audi TT, HSV, Ferrari Enzo, Carrera GT, Alfa Romeo 156, VW Bora

Chewy
      Participant

Hmmm, lets see…

Aston Martin Vanquish, Some TVR’s, Some Renault’s (more specifically, a phase 1 2.0 16v Renault Megane Coupe like i drive IRL)…

Admin
      Participant

would be cool if they would sell a Need for speed Hot pursuit 2 Car-Edition

From Lamborghini to BMW to Ferrari… until Dodge or Aston……

Admin
      Participant

cars i want to see..

-honda civic si coupe/HB

-Acura Integra Type-R

-Nissan 240Z (yea i said 240z the old school ones)/S15,S13,S14 Silvia

-Datsun 510 :smiley4:

-Mitsubishi Eclipse (2g)/3000GT

-Toyota MR-2 (2g)

-I WANT TO SEE LITTLE AFTERMARKET BODY KITS!!!! clip on or glue on ones hehehe…

P.S. There should be like a SUPER car or soemthing… MaClaren F1 body with a 3.8 motor and the “2 speed” booster thingie…and super soft foam tires….muahahaha and an extra battery that comes with the kit.. ;P oh oh…it should be sold for $20 too…muahahahahaha

Admin
      Participant

wut about a DeLorian..muahahahahaha…. Someone wanted a R33 skyline..A skyline set is going to be released soon that inclued the R34 and R33 AND the 1g skyline (i think)

Admin
      Participant

Just wanna tell all you guys that said you’d like to see some NASCAR stock cars, I jus succesfully made a ’02 Monte Carlo painted like Jeff Gordon’s #24 Dupont ride. it stll includes the cartoonish look of a bit char-g with its rather big rear spoiler and a big chrome side exhust sticking out the drivers side(Ripped off a Muscle Machines Die-cast car). It came out awsome! fits pretty good next to my custom celica funny car & Corvette. Will HOPEFULLY get some pics of all my cars including the stock car and will post them on my website (link below) Thanx for ur time!

Admin
      Participant

Bugatti EB110

Mercades SLK Convertable

SAAB 900 series

Model T

Chewy
      Participant
      Quote:

Originally posted by p1n0yb0yracer on 27August2002

wut about a DeLorian..muahahahahaha…. Someone wanted a R33 skyline..A skyline set is going to be released soon that inclued the R34 and R33 AND the 1g skyline (i think)

Hmmm, a DeLorian. Funny you should say that, because i was looking at my Sprinter Trueno body shell the other day, thinking to myself “I could make a DeLorian out of this…”. I’m a big fan of Sprinter Truenos though, so i’m not cutting that one up!

z-beam
      Participant

how can i make a HSV clubsport with only 2 doors?

like to see a 2 tone orange/black old school manaro.

chevie belair convertablekits with roof up/down option.

a red ENZO!!!!:smiley15:

Admin
      Participant

Bentleigh Turbo Coupe

PandaBear
      Participant

“Bentley” :smiley9: — like this?

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by GTR-34 on 14October2002

1969 CAMARO SS

Z28?

Admin
      Participant

GEORGE FURY BLUEBIRD TRX (poll position@ bathurst)

Admin
      Participant

TRC sounds cool, EF9 ’90 Civic SiR Hatch (guess who has a real one as an import :smiley2:) and…. the ultimate in hatch, the Jensen Interceptor!!!!!!!

Delorean from back to the future and the black Ford Interceptor from Mad Max/Mad Max 2:smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

Renault Clio Sport 😉

Admin
      Participant

ok the new style gts monaro would be pretty cool. could anyone make one of them? hey and do those shells on the cars weigh em down much?

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.