what colour pn products would you really like?

Home Forums General Chat what colour pn products would you really like?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

will orange match up with all your other mini-z alloy parts?
      would a nice blue be more suited to ausmicro?
      or is silver just the way to go with alloy?

peteWah
      Participant

I would not care to much, I like the fact that the orange if i got it> matches my nelly’s heat srinking

Priest
      Participant

all my alloy bits are blue so i think orange would look a little off i’ll stick with the blue thankz 🙂

dgs73
      Participant

i’ll stick with the silver… i felt the orange was very close to Kyosho’s matt gold finish too…

kevsta
      Participant

Blue for me.

🙂

Keymaster

Well… Interesting….

🙂

I guess my question is, If you could place a pre-order and get your colour of choice would you?

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

i think the important thing to notice Aaron is that colour can influence a purchase or not. give this poll a week and see how many members would really buy an orange part over a silver or blue, being stuck with stock that few people want wouldnt be good at all…

i personally would never get an orange peice, it would look so out of place with all the exhisting and easier to find blue and silver pieces.

and later down the track if i ever got stuck with an orange part id want to strip the colour off it…

dgs73
      Participant

i agree with z-beam totally… you dont want to be stuck with stock you cant shift… you got a colour scheme on your Z chassis’ too eh?:D:smiley2: quick q too, z-beam; what’s your method of stripping back anodised parts?

bithed
      Participant

…personally i would ONLY get silver or red…as red doesnt exist i am left with silver…the blue parts i HAVE got in the past for whatever platform, because thats all there was, i have kitchen bleached and taken back to silver…

As a seller its a tricky question…One of each to start with and see what sells first…Blue and silver are alsways safe colours, and the makers know it…Orange is a gamble from a sellers POV…BUT on the other hand if orange IS Pn Racing, ie corporate colour then it should be reasonably safe…

z-beam
      Participant

dave, i have sanded alloy parts back before. but bitheds method sounds a little easier! and yes one of my z’s has blue alloy, the other silver…

exactly how long do you bleach the parts to strip them without damage bithed?

if this is easy, orange is fine… but i would still like a blue mount so i guess the only option is to pre-order…

bithed
      Participant

…kichen bleach…empy GLASS jar…bleach in jar…part in bleach…add smalll pieces of steel wool to taste…shake occassionally…prod with a tooth brush…bucket of water nearby…when cooked to taste remove parts and put in cold water…wash throughtly with soap…have a smoke and watch myth busters…screw it back on and drive away to the cheers of the crowd…Done…Keep out of reach of children and avoid naked flame 👿

empirebayjmt
      Participant

I would like Blue or silver blackeye:
      any thing would be good though

TallduDe
      Participant

silver

hides those high speed “incidents” better.

Keymaster

OK – I think I’ve seen the trend (and the light)… I will open up the colour choices available!

So Sometime in the next 24 hours you’ll be able to pre-order Blue, Silver OR Orange PN racing Parts. I’ll post here when I’ve updated every product.

Also, I will be adding a few more of the PN range over this week, mainly suspension kits.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Colour Choices are now available.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

thankyou! i just noticed at the store a minute ago… youve done well and i hope the orders increase with the added variety!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.