what happened to QFM?

Home Forums General Chat what happened to QFM?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

anyone know what happened to this site? has it been renamed or is it gone for good?

micro_Amps
      Participant

I think Tiny RC bought it and it got merged, or something like that.
      One of the American guys will know.
      :)uA

betty.k
      Participant

it still exists, but i don’t think it’s been updated for quite some time:8ball:
      http://www.tinyrc.com/qfm/racing/

z-beam
      Participant

damn, that was the original bitsite for me. spose if its been expanded/merged it still exhists in some part.

thanx…

Keymaster

Bought out? You mean someone actually sold out?

*sighs*

Sad really.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

please! never do it Aaron!!!:smiley2:

BilboFOL
      Participant

The owner of the Quest fo Madness site had other obligations (a job:)) that was going to keep the site from being updated. All the parts that they sold are supposed to be available from TinyRC. I liked dealing with QFM when they were selling parts.

BilboFOL
      Participant

The owner of the Quest fo Madness site had other obligations (a job:)) that was going to keep the site from being updated. All the parts that they sold are supposed to be available from TinyRC. I liked dealing with QFM when they were selling parts.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The decision to sell ausmicro came up a couple of years ago, but aaron and derek decided that it wasn’t their information to sell, so guys i dont think aaron will ever sell our community to an american.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The decision to sell ausmicro came up a couple of years ago, but aaron and derek decided that it wasn’t their information to sell, so guys i dont think aaron will ever sell our community to an american.

Keymaster

I’d have to be pretty destitute before I sold up to anyone.

ausmicro.com is ‘close’ to reaching a critical mass of active users where the site/forums will motor along and grow at a steady rate without needing constant attention. The moderators are good people who let us have a community without much interference and so forth.

Overall if it wasn’t for the bills rolling in each month it’d be cool, and generally I think upcoming incentives and ideas will assure the sites future for some years, well as long as you guys want it!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

I’d have to be pretty destitute before I sold up to anyone.

ausmicro.com is ‘close’ to reaching a critical mass of active users where the site/forums will motor along and grow at a steady rate without needing constant attention. The moderators are good people who let us have a community without much interference and so forth.

Overall if it wasn’t for the bills rolling in each month it’d be cool, and generally I think upcoming incentives and ideas will assure the sites future for some years, well as long as you guys want it!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Aaron i’d be happy to make a donation some time,but i barely have 2 coins to rub together. After my holiday to melbourne I will be in a better financial state and can make a donation to the bill.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Aaron i’d be happy to make a donation some time,but i barely have 2 coins to rub together. After my holiday to melbourne I will be in a better financial state and can make a donation to the bill.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.