what is the best tank out there?

Home Forums General Chat what is the best tank out there?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

I am thinking again, although it still hurts me how much they still cost, of buying a micro tank or two. I have seen the digi Q and a few others but was wondering which were the best? Will not buy for a month or so, but would like to know that I am getting the best bang for my buck:) Thanks for any advice.

betty.k
      Participant

i’ve got a dragon micro x tech tank, and while it’s not really micro (120mm, 4 1/2 inches) or fast. in fact it’s real slow, but it really drives well and clears obstacles to scale and then some! range is a measly 8 – 10m, no ir war games, but you get a really good charger that is perfect for charging nimh and nicad batt’s properly. takes 4 x AA, and has a bit of charging curcuitry under the hood allowing optimum charge. i’ve installed a dc in socket and bcg charging plate to mine, and it takes twice as long to charge my cars, it’s a quality charge. so i’m very happy with my purchase.
      as for the digi q, i don’t own one because it’s just too much to spend on something i just want to drive around. but they do look pretty amazing, a lotta features jammed in those little buggers!:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 19 January 2004 18:40:16

trash
      Participant

I have me 3 digi-Q’s. They’re fun… they’d be even more fun if they were the new steerable turret models. They are really a table top tank, no good for the carpet.

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I got a Plantraco Desktop Rover, and it is pretty good. Awesome traction and torque. Only problem is the damn thing takes $18 worth of batteries. Also it is larger, like betty’s at about 10cm/4″

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.