whAT part should i order????????

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Prowler3
      Participant

I am ordering shells and to save money i will order sum other part(s) AND SAVE ON SHIPPING IN THE LONG RUN

what should i buy. I was thinking motor but if i buy a new one my others will become irrelevant. A heatsink seems like a waste of money.
      I was thinking suspension set: does that come with the drift rear axel whats the differnce? If anyone has the suspension set could they tell me about it! thanx

M_Coupe
      Participant

I have all of the Tomy Kits and Motors.

The drifter wheels come with the suspension kit and what you’ll notice with the different suspension mods the the turning radius changes. I like the gears, myself.

VR-4
      Participant

alu. rims there cool

RacerX
      Participant

The drift axel sux in my opinion, it’s just a solid plastic wheel, but I race my cars on polished floor boards so with the axel it wont move just does a big burnout

dgs73
      Participant

I agree with M-Coupe, go with the gearing set. Pair em up with grippy rubber… :smiley16:

Prowler3
      Participant

whers a good place 2 buy the gearing set?

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’m pretty sure I got mine at HLJ.com.

I own all of the motors too, and I use all of them, depending on where I’m driving. You don’t want a really fast motor on a track, because you’ll shoot straight through the turns and “gas mileage” goes way down. If you’re in an open area and not racing (other than drag), you’ll be more into using the higher speed motors.

But I’m constantly switching motors depending on the environment :D, so you may want to think about that too.

A good motor/gear assortment is GREAT, if you can find a track with a lap counter. It can be a LOT of fun TESTING and finding the quickest combination! (as a hint, you’ll probably notice it won’t be the fastest motor OR gear that gets the best time)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.