What to get! so many many choices!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

What to get, oh what to get! i dont have a large optimal space to drive except for a 4 foot by 2 foot coffee table and a course i made out of plexiglass(very good for rally sim races BTW, ill have pics soon!). I was thinkin about gettin a bullet from toyeast and tweaking it from there, but with a 2.2 engine, would that be too fast? Also i was thinkin about the trueno (toyota) tuneup kit, which seems i could tweak it on my own, what do you guys think i should get as a bit char-g newbie?

Admin
      Participant

I think I’d go with one of the bits with a 1.0 motor. The trueno sounds line a good set. I forget…does that have a 2.2 or 1.0?

Krayzie
      Participant

the ae86 tuneup set comes with a 2.2 motor and all the gears, suspensions and tires. It also comes with a”drift” accessory which really isn’t that great. Also for some reason the attenna for the ae86 was shorter than the attenna for my booster car

Admin
      Participant

I too have found it frustrating when trying to decide on which bit Char-Gto buy for your first time. I wanted to buy a car for my brother, my girlfiend and myself and for them tobe suitableto race against each other.

With sources scatterred around the internet of engine sizes, gear box ratios,frequecies and clear pictures I compiled a list that can be found at my site. Go to http://www3.turboweb.net.au/~mnewham/root/and click on STANDARD SPECS. The list is notquite complete so if anyone can help fill in the missing blanks it would be much appreciated.

Buy the way, I ended up purchasing a silver Honda S2000, a white Nissan GTR and a blue Nissan GTR.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.