What would you like to see Tomy do next?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

This one is for Tomy only, since other companies have already taken the leap in some cases. Tomy has hinted at some of these, from the non-functional SBCG buttons, to the never released prototypes. Which of the following would you like to see Tomy develop or release in 2004?

Please, as always, feel free to add if I don’t have it on the list. This poll will run for 40 days:)

Edited by – Impreza on 22 December 2003 11:26:07

Impreza
      Participant

I also included the multi vote button just incase you can’t decide on just one;)

micro_Amps
      Participant

Some planes would be good, tiny ones you could fly indoors.
      And propo control would be tops too.
      :)uA

Super Max Power
      Participant

Yes, more tiny everything – it would make the tiny people so happy.

betty.k
      Participant

it would save me a lotta work if they made an off roader!:8ball:

barto_85
      Participant

i went with propo, heard good things about that, and sick of having to tap the turn key during turns.

trash
      Participant

I want fuel cells, I’m sick of having to recharge batteries. Just add a few mL of ethanol and away ya go !!!!
      I’ll accept light water cold fushion technology as a substitue for that. I’m not fussy, one or the other 🙂

ph2t
      Participant

propo steering all the way baby!

betty.k
      Participant

make all the chassis’ and parts outta aluminium! or titanium if that’s too much, like trash, i’m not fussy either way!:D:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

some might have read this speculation of mine b4:
      make the sbcg buttons on top work like an up/down shift through at least 4 levels of boost.

optional titanium wheelsets+gears would be awesome. the american shells would be awesome in an alloy that was light enough. “clank”

one design change on all models would have to be the steering magnet. instead of glueing it in they could incase it in plastic so a fall wouldn’t nock it loose.

Impreza
      Participant

Wow, this one is taking off. LoL SMP, and I hear you on the buttons z-beam.

Maybe we should email this thread to Tomy:)?

Edited by – Impreza on 23 December 2003 07:22:29

z-beam
      Participant

as creator of this thread please do send our wishlist to the gods of bcg.

Impreza
      Participant

🙂 maybe I should send it to Santa too… Will let the 40 days for this poll pass then who knows?

z-beam
      Participant

the highest voted request has been awnsered! the tomy gods have created a high speed tune up kit for super bcg.there is a technical one as well.

twizm
      Participant

i wonder if its possible to make a bit plane, the same size as a bit car? that would be sweet!
      same for subs

danyprat
      Participant

Propo Streeeer is the best way to do race.. so you can choose percfectly youre way 🙂

Impreza
      Participant

Z, more is better, would be nice to see more tyres, gears etc…:) And twizm, will probably get scooped after posting this, but will not be able to do it till the summer(here) anyway but have been thinking about making a plane out of one of these for a while now:)

http://www.toyeast.com/proddetail2.asp?pdtid=ADEL004

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.