Where do ya get Char G hop ups in Aus ?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      empirebayjmt
      Participant

I have been looking for a while now and can’t find bit char g hop ups or spares anywhere ??? Where do u guys get yours ?
      I’m near Sydney

betty.k
      Participant

i think most of us ordered off the net or picked up second hand stuff:8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

best place was probly toyeast but they dont have much micro arounf anymore

Edited by – merc-blue on 02 February 2005 20:30:44

z-beam
      Participant

what are you after?

im sure any of us could hook you up with some spares…

empirebayjmt
      Participant

I’m gonna buy merc-blues stuff .
      He has had his stuff for sale for a while how come it hasnt sold ?

dgs73
      Participant

in Sydney eh? There’s two hobby shops in the city that stocked motors, gears and other bits ‘n bobs… one in Chinatown, one under the QVB. I think it’s called Modeller’s World (it’s been quite a qhile since i went, hence not remembering the name…) What you after anyway? I’ve got tyres (treaded and slick), motors (1.0 – 4.2), gear sets, suspension sets which i might be persuaded to part with…:smiley2:

Prowler3
      Participant

i virtually live next to ther QVB..i dont think there is anything like that? there is a crazy model place or 2 in chinatown sydney? aint looked there

Keymaster

We are about to start stocking Micro stuff int he ausmicro.com shop soon. I know it’s probably not quick enough for you but as said by others, let us know what you’re after and I’ll rummage through my use-ful box 🙂

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

quote:

Quote:
      i virtually live next to ther QVB..i dont think there is anything like that? there is a crazy model place or 2 in chinatown sydney? aint looked there

500 George Street… oposite the QVB. Go down the escalators and turn right. Hang a right again at the cafe and it”s the 3rd or 4th shop on your right. They mainly carry model stuff (hence the name),but there is a range of BCG and SBCG and parts. Or Aaron of course is another option…worship.gifxp1700.gif

Edited by – dgs73 on 04 May 2005 11:13:34

kevsta
      Participant

LOL… You’ve been there as well…I’ve only gone in there for eye candy really.

It’s right next to JB Hi Fi underneath the Citicorp Building.

So is this the demiseof the good old Tomy BCG…

quote:

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

500 George Street… oposite the QVB. Go down the escalators and turn right. Hang a right again at the cafe and it””””s the 3rd or 4th shop on your right. They mainly carry model stuff (hence the name),but there is a range of BCG and SBCG and parts. Or Aaron of course is another option…worship.gifxp1700.gif

Edited by – dgs73 on 04 May 2005 11:13:34

TallduDe
      Participant

could be man……..

but then again i collect the bugggers now

DarkTari
      Participant

Tru Dat!

Bit Char-G production is no more sad.gif. Whatever is left is all there is. There are a lot

of differentsites selling what””s left. eBay is an excellent place to get Micro stuff. Bit Char-G

parts are scarce but MicroSizer hop-up & maintennance kits are plentiful and real cheap.

Tower Hobbies is clearing all their MS cars and parts:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=microsizers&FVPROFIL=++&search3=Go

They””re selling MS Speed sets (cars with no tx) for $2.50US (I cleaned up big.gif)

hcac1104.jpg

Toys-R-Us here in the US cleared out all hop-up, tune-up, maintennance, wheel & gear, tyre & body kits for $0.89 US.( I cleaned up here alsobig.gif)

TE has also restocked with MicroSizers & have leftover Bit Char-G / Perfection stock :

http://www.toyeast.com/v2/search.asp

http://www.toyeast.com/v2/search.asp?search_field=pdt_name&search_value=microsizers&pageNo=2&keyword=&category=&manufacturer=&scale=&series=&type=

Edited by – DarkTari on 10 May 2005 05:28:23

Edited by – DarkTari on 10 May 2005 05:47:46

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.