Where have the advertisements gone?

Home Forums General Chat Where have the advertisements gone?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      micro_Amps
      Participant

I have noticed the ads that used to appear at the top of the screen are not showing any more. What has happened to those? (Aaron?)
      Maybe if it is not being used in future, we could use the blank blue space at the top of the screen for something else. Maybe push the whole screen up so theres more on the screen at one time.
      :)uA

barto_85
      Participant

hey wow, I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out.

Keymaster

*laughs* The database they run from was updated a few days ago and they seemed to go offair at that point. I’ll need to restore a few bits and pieces from backups I guess…

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

hrm… ended up rebuilding the advertising system. Newer faster stronger code 😉 *grins* 5 hours later we have those ads back again.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ms char-ged
      Participant

and what’s up with *ebuy*, when you type in the word, it gives you the link in the toy section of the site, that’s why i didn’t spell it properly like this: ebay , cos i’m going to get it’s dumb link if i type the word onto this forum

Keymaster

There’s another thread on this very matter. How you type things is your choice. There’s a full explanation in the other thread.

(Can’t remember the title)

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ms char-ged
      Participant

i was just fooling around, don’t take it too seriously, let it be an unexplained mystery

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.