Where to buy in melbourne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RacerX
      Participant

I’m going to melbourne in 2 days and I’m looking to get some parts for repairs and mabey a new fake bit. where is a good place thats in the city center to get some parts from?

micro_Amps
      Participant

Most of the Kmarts and Toys r us around the place have Compact chargs, but you probably already know that. The toy r us in the city recently closed anyway, so forget that one.
      Hobby place in Lonsdale St, near Melbourne Central shopping center, has BitChargs, but prepare yourslf for $80 a kit. They also sell Compacts, but at the same price. 😯 They are only $48 at Kmart.
      There arent that many toy and hobby shops in the city center. Most of the shops are in the burbs. With looking for a clone, its really pot luck if they sell them at a toy store or not. Some service stations even have them.
      Sorry, cant be a huge help here. I guess Melbourne just isnt the micro rc mecca it should be. I think most of us here are either buying via the net or getting compacts.
      Good luck. Let us know how you go.
      :)uA

barto_85
      Participant

That is poor that they sell compacts at the same price, but I guess they can take advantage because not everyone is going to know the difference, thats business.

Edited by – barto_85 on 09 July 2003 23:08:20

RacerX
      Participant

Anywhere is better than tassie I’m realy after a gear set I’ve killed my axel on my skyline and my cheapo moor doesn’t fit oh well I’ll try the market too

micro_Amps
      Participant

Yeh the market will have clones, the usual market assortment.
      I think Hobbyplace charges about $25 for the BCG gear set.
      :)uA

barto_85
      Participant

I thought Barrell lived in tassie, maybe I just made that up in my head though. You should order some things on the internet anyway, it makes it easier to get what you really want. Here’s his link anyway.
      http://www.bitchargoz.tk

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Nah its true, barrelll lives in hobart, and he has lots of great parts at good prices.

log onto http://www.bitchargoz.tk and have a look.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.