Where to buy…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Seatbelt
      Participant

Where can I buy mini-z or the iwaver 02 in melbourne? Or if no stores in melbourne sell them, are there some online australian stores that sell them?

One more thing…what are the differences between the mini-z and the iwavers? Thanks.

merc-blue
      Participant

mini-zs are FAR better quality in terms of chassis and eletronics but if you gonna race it wont matter ur gonna be spending serious bucks on hop ups.. the best choic of car dependson what you want to do with it
      the best place to get mini-zs are from OS localy u will pay through the nose.. theres a nice mini-z on ebay rite now if ya wanna check that out..

Keymaster

Also give ausmicro.com a go at sourcing a Kyosho for you – we can get a lot of the Readysets landed for very very good prices these days (under $200) which in landed at your door terms from an Aussie supplier is damn good 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

icebreaka
      Participant

Can you get mr02’s landed for under $200??

Seatbelt
      Participant

Well I’m actually not planning on racing. I’m just going to keep it as stock and just to drive it around the house for fun 🙂 Would the mr02 be the better buy since the stock parts are good? Does the iwaver break easily with stock parts?

Aaron: Where do I buy from ausmicr.com? I went to the online store but they had not readysets listed there.

icebreaka
      Participant

kyosho mr-02’s are out of the box Superb..! but still i’d recommend bearings at least! and different tires.. Stock just doesnt cut it.. (my mr-02 was uncontrollable indoors till i changed the tires, and it only performaed the way i want afta bearings and SS kingpins)

With the iwavers, most ppl are getting em and upgrading the hell outta em, not many ppl use it stock! But for the cheaper price, it might be more worthwhile to spend the same amount of money you would for a stock kyosho mr-02 and instead getg an iwaver and upgrade it a bit.. might be the better buy..

But if you want guaranteed quality, you cant go wrong with the kyosho 😀

Keymaster

I’ve entered our current available range of Readysets (but without pics to save time) So you can see our prices.

MR01

MR02

Some shock sets are now also up for MR01 and MR02

A.

Edited by – Aaron on 01 January 2005 12:51:39

Edited by – Aaron on 01 January 2005 12:53:15

--
      Site Owner Guy.

icebreaka
      Participant

Wow Ausmicro are steppin up! 😀

z-beam
      Participant

hey Aaron, i’d love one of the roll shock sets for my mr-01 is there any in stock at the moment? im guessing no b cos of the lack of an “add” option.

Keymaster

No stock – and waiting for some orders to unjam from the christmas shutdown before I start getting in more stock (ie of our 4 main suppliers, 3 have got pending orders that haven’t been processed in a timely manner).

I will double check though because you shoudl be able to add as they’re only every 7-14 days away…

There is a new cart/shop package in the works that vastly improves upon what we currently have.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

OK trick for the shop 😉

If something doesn’t have an “Add” button in the list, click on the “View” button to get the detailed view. Then you can add the item.

It does mean the item is out of stock but stuff in the lists WILL be delivered to us either soon or we order it on demand. Either way 14 days is the worst it should be.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

thanx for the info, send me a pm if you could as soon as the rollshox come in!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.