WHERE TO FIND COMPACT CHAR G!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hEY well basically i’ve searched almost everywhere in melbourne for the compact chag g and no luck. Tried all the k-marts i had access too nothing i even tryed some hobbieshops and still nothing so i was wondering if ne one could tell me where to find them in melbourne.

Admin
      Participant

yeah, they sold out pretty fast didnt they 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Lionheart

ausmicro.com do not sell the Australian Compact Char-G, however, if you email aaron@ausmicro.com , he’ll tell you what Jap-import cars (genuine Bit Char-G) that are in stock or arriving soon.

They are about AUD10-15 dearer than the local cars, but there’s a bigger range of models, colours and frequencies.

Cheers

Derek

Admin
      Participant

I got mine at K-Mart Southland/Westfield (whatever its called) in Moorabin.

It was the last one at the time (~4 weeks ago), don’t know if they had more stock out back, or ordering any..

Admin
      Participant

There are 2 left (red and yellow, lanevos) at hobby place on lonsdale street (outside melbourne central) they are going for $95 each. Checked them yesterday but its a bit too expensive for my taste, anyone know where i can get some for cheaper price?

Admin
      Participant

EEK!! NOT THAT DESPERATE!!!

leadhead2001
      Participant

ring up toysrus and they will reserve one for you. and they seem to have good stock. i got a yellow S2000

Admin
      Participant

Modeller’s World in China Town Sydney Marigold Plaza sell the Japanese Char-G’s for $99 any model, a bit dear but if your scared to buy online it’s a place to go, they have about 10 different models in stock.

Admin
      Participant

Hey Lionheart i know where to buy em you can get a compact char-g in north land shopping centre in toys r us i bought a compact char-g there but look carefully there tricky to find and there in th remote control section and u can buy one from a hobby shop its right next to dimaru u know it its to the left next to the car park its called the hobbie place they sell BIT CHAR-G not compact but there way to expensive there around 99 to 120 bucks but it depends how much u wnt em

Admin
      Participant

are toys r us selling parts?

Admin
      Participant

Hobby place on lonsdale street have slashed their prices, last week when i went they sold bit char g cars for $95 but this week when i called them they were selling them for $65, they currently stock nissan skyline gtr’s & honda s2000’s

Also just found out that Toys r Us stock Honda s2000’s and skyline Gtr’s for $50, but i just bought out the rest of the stock atthe melbourne central storehehe : )

—-

Tamiya Honda s2000

bit char-g Honda s2000

Admin
      Participant

lol!

Admin
      Participant

Does anyone know if there are places in melbourne where you can buy upgrades to bit charg cars? i strongly doubt that toys r us or kmart would stock them and i asked hobby place yesterday and they didn’t either.

Admin
      Participant

MYER in Geelong has them for $49.95 they had about 10 or so today the 23 of October. Its only a short drive from melborn but try myer in melbs and stuff i contacted JNH the aus distrbuter of compact char g and they are available at toys r us kmart target and myer.

PandaBear
      Participant

Couldn’t find them anywhere in Myer Melbourne’s toy dept (huh, they dare call *that* a toy dept??) but TRU at Melb Central still had a few on the shelf today. Only G1, 2 & 4 only but.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.