Which do you like the best, BCG or SBCG?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Ok lets keep this one simple, which do you like the best. I will even through a couple of others in the mix to make it intresting;)

Impreza
      Participant

Ok I made the last pick all other micro rc’s including ZZ first edition, digiQ, and all clones, etc. So really everything else that is out there. Hope this clears things up:)

Did not set a time limit to this one, so will keep it running for a while.

Edited by – Impreza on 22 December 2003 11:02:04

ph2t
      Participant

I was tempted to do the zzse ’cause I love that car but in the end I went with old faithfull, the bit-charG. You can’t beat the original. The Sbcg’s just have too many hangups that make them pretty crap in an evolutionary step sorta thing. If the zzse was a better peformer out of the box I would of voted for that no questions asked.

ph2t.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea I have to go with the last choice.

I newer ZZ’s and LXX are great. I have a lxx with all stock parts and a yellow zz motor and is kiling Tomy BCG with 4.2’s 3.8’s anything you put in it really.

LXX (perfection) has really steped up and improved on there quality and performance. I love them now & to think I can get 2 or 3 lxx for the price of 1 BCG its great.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Ph2t and VDM, you are both right, but I am going to stick with the original here I think.
      BCG for me. They seem the best for modding, and not just for speed mods.
      :)uA

Impreza
      Participant

Well there are arguments for all, you can guess by the process of elimination which I went for:dead:. I know they have their problems, especially the 27 Mhz, the run-on issue etc.. but I think that what they have done with the bodies is a step in the right direction, and the multichannels per freq. (which was done by several others b4) shows that they are addressing limited freq. issues. I do like the wheels being smaller, am unsure of the low chassis clearance and am not happy about the inability to mosfet etc. them, but the snap on front wheels imo are nice, as are the new variety of mag designs they have come out is very welcome. And if they ever get the two buttons on the top of the controller working everyone would be happy.

I have (at least) one from all four cats. and they all have their positives and negatives, that is why I thought this poll would be a good one to do:)

Surprised no one has picked the SE yet?

z-beam
      Participant

the range on the sbcg aint that bad. these beasts shouldn’t be used on the floor anyway.they are to nice to muck around with and really, how big does a track really need to be?

i’m sure tomy will implement the two extra buttons at some stage. (up/down boost maybe)

Impreza
      Participant

Still no SE’s?? I thought for sure they would get a vote or two from the rest of the NA crowd at least?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.