which fet is better

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hello people i am new to this forum.
      i was wondering which fet is the best fet and where can i get them.

IRF7389 MOSFET
      SI4562DY MOSFET
      are the only fets i could find anything about if you know of anymore please tell me what they are and if u belive they are good or not.
      thanks

mocky
      Participant

definitely SI4562DY. they’ve said that 2×2 of those can match that of 6×2 ofIRF7389.low number means lower ressitance 😀

Keymaster

Got any links for the SI4562DY install or is it exactly the same as the tried and true IRF7389?

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I have to get some of these, my mini Z uses hard wired packs with RC deans connecters for the packs and motors. The weak link is now the PCB tracks and FETS, which i am going to look into upgrading…..

Just reasherched this, the results are neither here or there, .004 ohm resistance between them, virtually the same power handling…..

Keymaster

*nods* that’s what I was finding too Jamie… glad it’s not just me thinking theres a load of gobbledegook about their amazing power handling difference!

On the face of it the IRF7389s are the better pick, cheap, (PM me for a killer deal Jamie) and easy to get rather than the Vishays which are much pricier!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I like to have the best of everything that i can get my hands on, but those silly Vishay MOSFETS are barely any different to our IRF7389 HEXFETS, so bugger getting them if they are 3 times the price, and a few weeks away………

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.