white tyres

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hey everyone

i was walking around K Mart yesterday and noticed some “Hot wheels” thing. it was a car that you put on a track and you control the speed. i then noticed that they had Micro B motors with them and some of them had white tyres. they’d probably fit because the use the same axle as the Bit Char-g’s.i rekon they could look really good if you had the right car. they would be okay for spares also.

just a thought.

Admin
      Participant

they do fit cause i bought one of them they even have a 3.0 motor. It is pretty cool the gears and axles even work u have to cut it though.

Admin
      Participant

Are you talking about the Bit Racer or some American thing?

Bitracer
      Participant

SpeedKing is talkin’ about an american thing known as the K.I.T. Racing (Kinetic Interactive Technology) by hot wheels. I saw it at Walmart and saw the motor that “closely resemble” a Bit Char-g motor. I then bought the thing to find out if the motor could be used on my bit char-g (it came with 2.6 micro b), but found out that it is incompatible. The only thing i found is that the heat sink and tires can be used on the bit char-g.

Admin
      Participant

the motors in kit racers by hot wheels

are either 2.2 or 2.6 micro b motors

well at least the ones i’ve seen

hot wheels licenses the product from tomy

so it’s really just bit racer in diff box.

tyres are the same size front and back

motor i got worked good too.

thou the gears is mighty fast

but can be used with minor mod.

the battery is the same if want to do dual battery mod.

Admin
      Participant

How much is this thing? I might want to buy one just for the tires and the 3:1 or whatever gear ratio.

Admin
      Participant

it is $15.00.

Admin
      Participant

Damn the one Wal-Mart near me! They didn’t have them! All they had where these freaking awsome graphite pool cues for $19. I got myself 2 for my mini (i think 7 foot) pool table. They are so damn smooth. Just like the $80 ones at the Sports Authority. Well, I’ll have to try the other Wal-Mart near by, even though I’m out of money… Payday is Friday!

Admin
      Participant

9$ at my local walmart- WhiteMarsh, MD

the tires are compatible, as are motors, but pinion, axle, and main gear are not without moving the pin the main gear spins on…

definitely good for spare battery if you need them.

Admin
      Participant

Walmart carries them in Jersey but for 39.99. I am guessing the set I saw is more comprehensive than what you folks are talking about, because I cant imagine walmarts varying thier prices by that much.

The one I saw comes with a decent sized track. one car, but two sets of axles, tires heatsinks, free roller axle, guide rollers, bodies, etc.

What does the 15 dollar one come with?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.