Who has purchased from ToyEast?

Home Forums General Chat Who has purchased from ToyEast?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Hey, i’m considering buying a dig-q tank from toyeast, to strip the guts out of and fix my tiger!

-What is the shipping like?

-How quick is the postage??

Thanks

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hey, i’m considering buying a dig-q tank from toyeast, to strip the guts out of and fix my tiger!

-What is the shipping like?

-How quick is the postage??

Thanks

Shipping rates are similar to hong kong online retailers – everything driven by weight. You can find out actual price by going to the checkout section after selecting your goods.

Packaging is great, it’s all bubble wrapped and placed in a hard cardboard boxes. So your parts arrive safely.

Postage is about 8-9 days registered air mail to Sydney. Don’t know about EMS – never used it coz it seems so expensive, and I usually don’t require parts “urgently”.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Im a great fan of EMS, and use it often, but when something isnt vital, registered post does the job.

BTW anybody tried the tomy FULL propo cars????

Keymaster

ToyEast stuff things up quite often and often products arrive in poor/average condition. However they’re reliable get stuff into boxes and pack it cheaply but OK.

Overall I have my doubts about depending on them but still use them for stuiff I can’t get elsewhere.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Cheers aaron, do you mean the stuff is used or damaged, or the box is soiled??

icebreaka
      Participant

I’ve always been a fan of toyeast.. got my stuff from either there or rcmart with no problems.. and fast as well, always received within a week! I’m a very satisfied customer..

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Rcmart has been nothing but positive for myself :approve:

betty.k
      Participant

toyeast has been great for me, shipping in 7 – 10 days and any missing or broken items are quickly replaced.:8ball:

kitsune
      Participant

1 order, 1 week, stuffed ou, fixed promptly and easily, (and I’m up I set of crystals for my Iwaver) would use again. put the postage does cost a bomb.

TallduDe
      Participant

ive never had a prob wid toyeast on my orders….. wish i did might of gotten extra stuff :p

toyeast seems cheep but the shipping is where they get ya.

but still im sweating on the new gt40 iwaver bodies coming soon, always coming soon damnit!

Keymaster

I’ve had all three Jamie. They are better than they used to be though. When I first bought Mini-Zs through them they got about 50% wrong, and then sent stuff that was wrong to fix the wrong and well your get the picture.

This last shipment I got wrong shells, wrong cars, wrong wheels and some other ‘weird’ items…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Kerosene
      Participant

I’ve had items arrive scratched, incomplete, in trashed packaging etc… when I’ve bothered to complain about it they’ve been replaced without any probs (including an extra bit shell and motor). It just takes some persistent emailing.

I can sorta forgive TE for messing up small orders, they’ve got wholesale buyers to keep happy… I’m sure my $20 orders aren’t at the top of the priority list.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.