Who s dealt with Draconious from the US?

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion Who s dealt with Draconious from the US?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      mocky
      Participant

Ok every1 noes im an iwaver guy but after lookin at the prices this Draconious guy is offering brand new readysets and chassis i think im gonna move on to beta qaulity things. This guy bags iwaver more than any1 else on any other forum that ive heard of and at the price he can get a BRAND SPANKIN NEW kyosho he has good reason. Im thinkin of gettin something from him but wat to the rest of u think?

http://quantumrc.com/P_ProductList.html

its very tempting some1 help me out on this one, temptation is gettin to me 🙂 …..

Keymaster

What are you after exactly? I’ve checekd the store out and couldn’t get a shipped to AU cost for anything… Remember I’ve got that cheap MR01 going at the moment 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

mr02 chassis no rearend or rims.

z-beam
      Participant

$3 usd is pretty sweet for a wrx blank!

it would be great to be able to buy chassis without paying extra for an unwanted controller.

id be after an overland then! but it seems this dude strips down nearly every part from the cars and then sells them individually, so by the end of purchasing each part you needed sepratly and then shipping it over here it might not be so cheap…

ph2t
      Participant

I’ve bought his infamous neo-magnets from him. OK on the communication, didn’t tell me he had shipped them though, I had to followup with him to get a response. Bit of an attitude, but otherwise reliable. Very well known at minizracer.com.

cheers,

ph2t.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Hey PH I hate to be a nag but when am I gonna be able to get a couple of those 1.3 Nelly’s off you. I’ve been waiting anxiously for your store to open again.:D Any News?:p

ph2t
      Participant

there’s a delay on my parts from the suppliers. once I have more info I’l post it on my website.

cheers,

ph2t.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Thanks dude. I caught you just at the right time eh. I wait patiently. :smiley16:

arch2b
      Participant

i’ve orderd from drac on a couple occassions. i’ve always received my stuff. drac is well… drac. he can be moody at times but overall he’s a nice guy. you just have to get used to his oddities.
      i don’t claim to understand his stance on iwavers but then again, there are other members with similarly confounding viewpoints as well.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.