Who sells Bit Char-G stuff?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Super Max Power
      Participant

If anybody here sells genuine BCG products ie. cars & parts.
      Please send me an e-mail with stock and price listings.
      Thanks, SMP

maza
      Participant

hey theres plenty off web sites u can look on:)

barto_85
      Participant

http://www.bitchargoz.tk
      http://www.tradingdirect.com.au
      http://www.panictoys.com
      http://www.toyeast.com

Compare prices and decide yourself :smiley2:

Edited by – barto_85 on 11 October 2003 21:24:28

Trackmaster
      Participant

SMP

What do you need?
      I have so many things i stock, but the market here in Sweden seems to be totally DEAD!
      Please tell me what you want, and i will give you an offer you cant?resist…that goes for all other of you “Ausmicros” too as long as there are parts in stock.

/Trackmaster

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      SMP

What do you need?
      I have so many things i stock, but the market here in Sweden seems to be totally DEAD!
      Please tell me what you want, and i will give you an offer you cant?resist…that goes for all other of you “Ausmicros” too as long as there are parts in stock.

/Trackmaster

How about puttin a list up in the for sale section with prices 🙂

I bet if the prices are right you will move it

Trackmaster
      Participant

Would take me forever to come up with that list, but hey, if that?s what people want…
      Let me look through all the stuff and get back with the list, hopefully within 24 hours (have to get some sleep now, it?s 01:30 here in Sweden).

Later
      /Trackmaster

ph2t
      Participant

Go to bed, get up, make the list and we’ll see what happens….:approve:

ph2t.

NSR34
      Participant

TrackMaster, im lookin for a red S2000 shell and a complete yellow S2000 car.and ill see what else u got in stock.

bithed
      Participant

OOHHH…Gees step out for a couple of minutes and then all this stuff starts to happen 🙂 BitHed has lots of stuff left…We got special deals with lots of freebies still available…admittedly the site needs a good clean up but we have eveything you need plus LOADS of stuff that you dont…

Along with lots of Mini-Z news from the recent show we will be updating very soon and getting ready for the pre-orders of miniz etc that we will all want for xmas…

Basically at the show TOMY dropped the ball…They have the ENZO coming, we guess, but it looks like they are spending LOTS of time on the whole bus series…including 3 NEW bodies in pull back form, (heres a tip…the NEW bus pull back will be PERFECT for body mods 😉

NSR34 look us up and anybody else that wants the best of the best from Bithed let us know and we will be right there for you 🙂

NSR34
      Participant

Thanx Bithed, ive tried your site a few times but all it says is coming soon, whats with that ? i think your site is the only micro r/c shop i haven’t been to.help? :approve::D:smiley16:

bithed
      Participant

NSR34…mail me with what you are after mate and I will set it all up for yu quick as a flash 🙂

http://www.geocities.com/truthjp/

and if it still doesnt work just mail me…bithed@hotmail.com

barto_85
      Participant

watch out there bithed, it included the me… in the email address, his address is just bithed@hotmail.com NSR34, I’m dealing through bithed currently and he will be able to get you nearly anything you are after.

DaveF
      Participant

I use ToyEast (huge range of not just BCGs, but clones, extras, motors, replacement parts, and other small postable toys.

I also use HLJ for getting stuff orderred before it’s released, as they will post once it is in stock.

Both have links in the Links page on AusMicro. Both are good, cheap, and quick to post.

micro_Amps
      Participant

SMP, have a look on ebay too. Some of the BCG sellers have heaps of stuff for sale that they dont list. If you email them to find out, you will get some really good prices.
      :)uA

Super Max Power
      Participant

Thanks all,
      I did have a look at all the mentioned sites.
      I have to say e-bay had the cheapest gear I could find ie. $40 Aus for a Xanavi Skyline.
      The best I could find elsewhere was $60.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Have a look at the for sale section on this site too, I just sold 3 of those special ed skylines for $35 each including post.

Super Max Power
      Participant

Damn, next time I buy something I’ll come to you first Micro.

micro_Amps
      Participant

I dont sell that many sets SMP, I just happened to have these spare. Keep an eye on ebay though, you can get some BCG bargains through there.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.