Wingrush rc boat FET troubles

Home Forums Floating & Flying – Discussion Wingrush rc boat FET troubles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cavo
      Participant

I have a wingrush rc boat which has blown a FET.DSE have their staff still in nappies and dont know what a fet is letalone know how to find a replacement..It runs on a 7.2 1800ma Batt pack and is a simple two channel thuster rc unit.The fet has the same voltage in/out 8.4v or less.Any help with this problem would greatly appreciated.Any thing close would be great as DSE staff in coffs harbour only know about phones.Here are a couple of pics.

Keymaster

*laughs* Yeah the DSE staff in Coffs have been useless for years – well they were 10 years ago and not improved since my last experience there.
      (Yes I lived up there for 12 years before coming to Canberra)

What we really need to do is work out the numebrs that identify the FETs… If it’s running a H-Bridge (variable speed forward and reverse) then there should be a pair of them exactly the same and a pair of complementing FETs
      If it’s a simple go forward/go backwards job then they could just be two, one for reverse one for forward…

Really can’t do much with a part number…

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

merc-blue
      Participant

have the numbers been scrubbed off?
      is it propo? or on/off
      your best chance is to replace all 4 of the drive fets with a new fets. ill have a lok and see what i have in my mystery boxes that could reaplce the old fets, just from a guess that its the std toy style RX board

Cavo
      Participant

Well after all the stress I got a new board for $15 through a mate off ebay ! A simple on,off,left,right and all’s well that keeps me away from dse !!Thx anyway and yes the numbers were sanded off.I hate that !!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.