wizzle willy!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i put together a little something for the bitpimps end of year blowout comp. it’s looking like the zz jeep body is THE body for the zz monster truck:p
      i always wanted a wild willy when i was a little fella and now i’m big i can finally have a little willy!:D i couldn’t find any little drivers that looked right so i chopped up a homie and decided on a pimp style wild willy.
      so say “yo” to wizzle willy!:8ball:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

very nice man! Mini Willy!

Wills will like this one

Just remember the N2O bottle in the passenger seat!!!

Impreza
      Participant

Very nice betty, what did you use for the decals? How did you print them?

biohazard
      Participant

Nice job on the jeep, nice clean cuts and great decal work. You can’t even see where the decal starts. Sorry if I am getting to technical. Did you have any luck with finding an interior of a jeep off a die cast? I am looking for one but with no luck.

betty.k
      Participant

i bought the decal paper at the lhs and used the home ink/bubble jet printer. i needed to seal the decals after printing so the dry ink wouldn’t rub off. after i applied them and finished the detail i use krylon triple thick crystal clear for the clear coat and as the name suggests it goes on nice and thick and conceals decal lines well.

thanks bh, i was lost for ideas on the rear part! i used the interior of a diecast for the seats and dashboard but nothing really grabbed me for the rear. but i can add anything in the future:D

the irony is, after installing the iwaver pcb this shell no longer fits on the monster:approve::8ball:

micromatch
      Participant

have you tried quad celling? (its so easy to do on these its like they were made for it) i did it and this thing flies with orange motor and orange gears i can clib ofer any thing still but at theses speed it doesnt climb it kind of just goes up and down all in like one motion…lol its awesome. im thinink of making my back yard into a whole tracks…(its all dirt and has about 700,000 airsoft bbs(litterally) on the ground and i could easily make mud jumps…screw melbourne meet up…every one should come to my crib in califonia and just race all week.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.