world of warcraft

Home Forums General Chat world of warcraft

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

is anyone here on ausmicro interested in this game at all? i hope to be getting it this week and before i get started on a server i thought it would be good to join up with some local players…

mini-g
      Participant

hey Z… was looking at this game a few weeks ago…but went for card games instead. duel masters rules, unless your into magic, which you would then say it is the best.

there is a place in parramatta that only does warcraft if you want any other info.

BIG DAVE

kevsta
      Participant

Played it a while back, but didn’t really get absorbed into it. I like the command and conquer series though, they were good.

These days, I just play half-life 2.

z-beam
      Participant

you dont like magic the gathering big dave? ive got a pretty big collection but i dont put any more money into it… its a great game tho and has stood the test of time compared to many other card “fads” that are largely dependant on the younger market…

kevsta, are you thinking of warcraft three? world of warcraft is an online rpg and has none of the gameplay elements of a real time strategy game. i to prefer c+c over the warcraft rts games. tanks are far more fun than beasts…

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      you dont like magic the gathering big dave? ive got a pretty big collection but i dont put any more money into it… its a great game tho and has stood the test of time compared to many other card “fads” that are largely dependant on the younger market…

kevsta, are you thinking of warcraft three? world of warcraft is an online rpg and has none of the gameplay elements of a real time strategy game. i to prefer c+c over the warcraft rts games. tanks are far more fun than beasts…

Sorry about that, I’m out of date with all of this.

😀

z-beam
      Participant

no problemo kev!

i’ll be getting the game today!!!:D:D:D

mini-g
      Participant

man i am on some bad drugs….i was thinking of war hammer… my bad.

still getting in to magic Z. it is ok but all the rules was giving me a head acheblackeye: so learning duel masters to get into the swing of things.

BIG DAVE

z-beam
      Participant

magic did go overboard over the years especially when each new set introduced at least 2 new rules that would break the exhisting rules…

back when i started there was just flying and trample. but these days there is about 25 different lttle rules like affinity, madness,morphing etc…

so long as you have other players and you set a limit to what you will spend collectable card games are a great hobby…

another new game you might have seen is pirates of the spanish main… tis a fun game arrgh!

mocky
      Participant

warcraft 3 reign of chaos and frozen throne owned man, one of the best rts ive eva played.
      magic is a bit crazy now especially the new rules, threshold,swamp walk , mountain walk, forest walk. some dude is playing me and says threshold im like wtf is dat mate. the game has become all too confusing. war hammer is awesome for micro files lolz. use em to true armatures and clean em up and all dat.

novin
      Participant

Everquest > WoW

novin

z-beam
      Participant
      Quote:
      Everquest > WoW

novin

i couldnt validate that novin, have you played both extensivly?

i sure am havin a blast in WoW!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.