Admin
      Participant

There now is a photo of the Lancer WRC at HLJ

Admin
      Participant

BTW whats OEM mean??? I can’t remeber what it means for the life of me

Admin
      Participant

Got this from the TOMY site – Unfortunately, you don’t get a clear body shell as well.

Martin

Admin
      Participant

Original Equiment Manufacturer…I think

Admin
      Participant

Update – after only two weeks :smiley7:, my body has finally shipped :smiley4:. I guess I’ll have it in about a week.

Admin
      Participant

I don’t yet own a Bit Char-G as i’m still deliberating on which model to import. I’m also trying to decide between allegedly more reliable Toy East (who don’t seem to have a lot of stuff in stock) or HobbyLink Japan. Either way, though, i’ll probably pick up a Lancer WRC body – they’re too good to pass up :smiley2:

That said, for anyone who doesn’t already know it, the sweet looking Toyota Supra is due out any day now. If memory serves, the official Japanese release date is July 18, so it’s only a matter of time before online retailers start offering it. Is anyone else here tempted by Tomy’s upcoming offering?

Admin
      Participant

Ive got mine coming in. I was going to get two but they came out with that new set the tune up box so I think I am going to get that instead of the 2nd one.

Admin
      Participant

The tune-up box is not a new set…unless they came out with another one. The only reason I haven’t gotten the tune-up box yet is that I don’t like the Trueno body. Of course now that I have so many extra bodies, it might be worth getting as my next bit. It’s also the only freq I don’t have.

Admin
      Participant

and if you guys cant tell, it doesnt say tommi anymore, now its francois

Admin
      Participant

Just a quick question for anyone who may be in the know – it also kinda applies to the Special Edition (Skyline GTR’s) Bit Char-G’s too. Are all the logos etc on the Lancer WRC body painted on, are they decals, or are they just stickers? Looking at the photo (and havingnever seen aSpecial Editionmodel ‘in the flesh’, so to speak) it’s kind of hard to tell…

I’d appreciate it if anyone who’s seen a Special Edition Skyline can also give me an answer. Thanks in advance.

omega

Admin
      Participant

On my Xanavi special ed. Skyline most of it is paint. The only stickers are on the doors and the spoiler. It also came with additional stickers for you to put on.

Admin
      Participant

well Toyeast now has the EVO rally body for sale, also has the Supra set for sale also. evo body goes for 7.20 or so, and the supra goes for 26 bucks i think. no real clear pics tho.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.