www.auctionsniper.com

Home Forums General Chat www.auctionsniper.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

How many of you get outbid at the last minute on an ebay auction? This has happened to me a few times. Has anyone tried the services at http://www.auctionsniper.com ??? It’s free for the first 3 times so I guess it couldn’t hurt to try.

ph2t.

betty.k
      Participant

i’ve tried it once and it didn’t work. yet to try again:8ball:

micro_Amps
      Participant

Same here, not reliable, thumbs down.
      Missed the auction because I relied on it.
      I suppose its free for a reason.
      uA

icebreaka
      Participant

LoLs i’ve used it 2 times with success :D:D

hehehe … killed it 🙂

trash
      Participant

I’ve been using it for about 3 years now.
      It works for me. But like any good tool, you got to know how to use it properly.

I used to snipe people manualy, and be damned if I wasn’t good at it. Then I discovered da sniper and now it’s all automatic. Problem is now that there are a lot more people who use the sniper, so your tactics have to change.

If somebody is going to bid a high price, then it isn’t worth bidding against them in the first place, and the sniper can’t help.

I also case out every bidder that is bidding against me and look at their history to workout how they bid. I also watch key people who find good stuff for me… like a search engine 🙂
      Then snipe them.

You can see snipe bids because they’re in the last few seconds. Some people think that the server is really fast and can do it instantly…
      a 1 second margin is just cutting it too finely, especially for peak times.

You then have a way of hitting snipers too.
      Bid just a little earlier… like 30 seconds.
      It doesn’t give them enough time to change a snipe and if you both bid $10, then first in at the same price gets the win.

I will also dummy bid. Placing a bid that is low but close. When people look at my history, they will see lots of items that weren’t bid late.
      So I look like a normal bidder, unless they look closer at what I have won. Then they will find that a lot are in the last few seconds. But even then you can throw them off by only using the sniper for stuff that you want, and not using it for bids you don’t really care about.

I don’t always get what I want, but when I really want it, then I have a better chance than most 🙂

besides… I get free snipes if I refer people.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.