X Trek Micro RC ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      empirebayjmt
      Participant

Has any body got an x trek ? Tha ones with the twin motors rear steering ? What are they like ? Got pics:dead:

TOYO
      Participant

Unacustomed as I am to blowin’ me’ own trumpet, check out “When an engineer blah blah blah” as for the xtrek …Hmmmm..as usual these days unapproachable electronics but poorly concieved automotive aspects. I couldn’t for the life of me get the GODdamn thing to follow any command within a mile.(It’s supposed to run on a track like a hot wheels) Why it’s rear wheel drive I have no idea, better bet to reverse the motor feeds and have fwd and a single castor wheel central at rear. The transmitter is a work of art and I wonder if it was intended for something a bit (no pun intended) more sophisticated, it’s proportional smoothness and repeatablity is outstanding, when the batt’s are going flat just dial in more thottle to compensate, the steering response is directly related to wheel speed and therefore isn’t affected by battery power, unlike a micro’.A motor syncronising adjuster that actually works, 3 seperate power curve adjustments ( low -scarey-sideways) which all give the same top speed and 3 channels that will allow 6 cars to race at once, the only let down is the poor range of 1.5 metres (Enertec’s go for more than 5!) So EBJ if you get one and decide to rid yourself of it quickly I’ll gladly take it off your hand’s for nicks’.

empirebayjmt
      Participant

ya i saw the 1 with a programmable transmitter 🙂

empirebayjmt
      Participant

yea thats amazing work toyo 🙂 All the parts Are a site to behold 😀 Great job

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.