Xmod Tracks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      aussiexmodder
      Participant

Does anyone here know where I could get an Xmod race track like the ones on AtomicMods.com ?

kevsta
      Participant

You could try the supplier ie. http://www.rcptracks.com/html/home.html to see if they’ll ship to Australia.

Last time I checked, a simple wide-L would cost around $550AUD. So ended up making a ghetto one using interlocking rubber mats from clark rubber.

aussiexmodder
      Participant

I was thinking about makin my own track, but just dont know what clark rubber has.

kevsta
      Participant

Clark Rubber has these 2ftx2ft interlocking rubber mats which are smooth on one side, and lightly grooved on the other for I think around $12 each, but if you buy more, then you can ask for a discount. I have about 24-30 of them and it will fill up a single car garage – so not exactly cheap, but cheaper than an rcp track.

You can also get cheap interlocking mats from super cheap auto.

Here, I did a search on an old thread

http://www.ausmicro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10418&highlight=track

Dangerous Dave
      Participant

I was in Clark Rubber coupla days ago, the 600×600 mats were $9.95 each.

There was also a pack of 6 with a checkerplate pattern on one side for $49.95.

I reckon the carpet track option is the go, Clark Rubber also has basic grade carpet 😉

Hell, I really wanna race on concrete, lotsa available car parks, but a bit too outdoors for bad weather 🙁

Edit: Kevsta, you’re a bastard for posting a link for an eleven page thread :p

aussiexmodder
      Participant

Thanks for the in-sights guys.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.