Xspeed

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      mocky
      Participant

Anyone with an xspeed. wat gauge(diametre) wire and the number of turns a xspeed has.Curious to noe wat makes it so good.

betty.k
      Participant

not sure what gauge wire, looks like .4mm. but it’s 40 turns:8ball:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The X speed is 50t, of about .25mm copper wire.

There ain’t nothing special about the x speed, its overpriced for what it is.

SausaGe_LinK
      Participant

Yeah the x speed isnt that great, its good though considering you dont havnt to add fets etc to run it.

ph2t
      Participant

I thought it was 45 turns, I’m sure I counted it as such……

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh its kinda liek a tamiya sport tuned in 540 class not great but good for what it is

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      I thought it was 45 turns, I’m sure I counted it as such……

now i’m confused…..or the quality control sucks balls…..perhaps thats why theres so much variation from x-speed to x-speed….

ill_race_ya
      Participant

i like the x-speed. but i’m getting a ball bearing motor and turbo from 3racing. any one know what they’re like

Jay-Z
      Participant
      Quote:
      i like the x-speed. but i’m getting a ball bearing motor and turbo from 3racing. any one know what they’re like

..i`ve got a non bb cased Xspeed running with an eagle single turbo and it goes ok, kevsta`s running a bb cased Xspeed with no turbo or fet`s & when we had a drag there wasn`t much in it.. maybe if we were running higher pinion gears the turbo would have come good? after seeing kevsta`s car go i`m doing what i can to get a hold of a bb case, though some don`t have as much faith as i do in the bb cans!

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

..i`ve got a non bb cased Xspeed running with an eagle single turbo and it goes ok, kevsta`s running a bb cased Xspeed with no turbo or fet`s & when we had a drag there wasn`t much in it.. maybe if we were running higher pinion gears the turbo would have come good? after seeing kevsta`s car go i`m doing what i can to get a hold of a bb case, though some don`t have as much faith as i do in the bb cans!

All I can say is bb cans are so much better, I don’t think I can run with anything less now that I have one. Just hearing the high pitched whine from the motor is music to the ears mate.

LOL Reviving old posts again…

Jay-Z
      Participant

i`m sold kevsta:D ..been trying to hook up with a bb can for a while now, still waiting to hear back:sad: after seeing how good your Z ran, and hearing the thing rev i`m dying to see what it does for the rex!! PS kevsta, you making it down this sunday?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.