• Author
      Z-Nagual
      Participant
      betty.k
      Participant

if they used an mr02 chassis that would be an awesome package!8ball.gif

dgs73
      Participant

i thought the narrow programable chassis would follow the wide eventually… needs a black Skyline R34 like the Enzo that came with the wide version. (sounds like it is a Skyline by the link name, but prolly not black…) Nice though

Keymaster

It’s a White R32 N1 running a MR015RM chassis

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

how do these things work btw?

dgs73
      Participant

i’ll show you when I next see you to give you your Sanyos (still got em!!)… Have a write up on it at home (the wide, but there is’nt much difference)

TallduDe
      Participant

sweet man

would be good

Z-Nagual
      Participant

It’s not the chassis or the body thats interesting. It’s the fact that you can tweak the settings of your car using your pc. Has anyone seen this in action? What sort of performance tweaks can be achieved? Anyway it sounds like an awesome idea. I want one.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

It’s not the chassis or the body thats interesting. It’s the fact that you can tweak the settings of your car using your pc. Has anyone seen this in action? What sort of performance tweaks can be achieved? Anyway it sounds like an awesome idea. I want one.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

oops

bithed
      Participant

…i was going to mention this the other day but there now is a HANDHELD devicefrom KYOSHO which means you dont need your PC there…You just hook up your chassis yo the handheld…quite small…make your options and unplug…pretty cool…apparently you need a ‘card’ too but that will hold up to 10 cars worth of programming…

betty.k
      Participant

so what settings can it change? will it do high end tx fuctions but on the chassis (like epa, exponential, etc)?8ball.gif

bithed
      Participant

crap i dont have the thing with me…umm..let me check tonight/..apologies for jumping the gun…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.