Your best toy?

Home Forums General Chat Your best toy?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ok let’s not beat around the bush here, we’re all posting to this messageboard because we like miniature radio controlled toy cars. For about 20 years (or however long I can remember) I’ve wanted a radio controlled car the size of a Matchbox car, and now I got one (or two…)

2nd on my list was a night scope. Look what I got today

Can’t wait till it gets dark. The other big toy I’ve always wanted is a geiger counter.

So what’s your favourite ‘grown-up’s’ toy? (cars don’t count as they’re useful things, unless you drag race or rally)

Admin
      Participant

I am in love with my PS2 😉

and my Mountain bike…..

Gamegamer
      Participant

Hmmmm…

I’d say my hiptop. Which is a beta 🙁

Admin
      Participant
      Admin
      Participant

MZE-909 minidisc player. In blue 🙂

http://www.japan-direct.com/cartitem.asp?prodid=298

Admin
      Participant

guyb, in a gadgets type catalogue I have here called Innovations they have a colour wrist digital camera, screen is b/w but it takes colour pictures. ?100 price tag. http://www.innovations.co.uk and tap in MD8591 into the search.

That Innovations site has a large amount of cool and expensive gadgets.

Admin
      Participant

Ihave way 2 many useless toys to really pick a favourite, but to turn this into a “most favourite thing bought on ebay”

it would have 2 b my 1977 Topps C3P0 “penis” card. wont bore you with the story behind it.. but let the card do the talking 🙂

Admin
      Participant

uhmmmm, mine is a sport sunt kite, Prism and a traction kite, pro-foil.

EOLO rule’s

Admin
      Participant

I like my SuperMaxx from Larami, it?s basically the same as a supersoaker, but instead of water, you shoot styrofoam-darts…

(It?s pretty useless, some friends of mine do also have one, so we can play or just to kill a fly !! )

Other favourite toys are my complete collection of M.A.S.K.- toys……

I love this sh*t

avoid the noid
      Participant

hahaha my favorite “toy” is my epiphone slash signature sith semour duncan pickups it sounds great, then theres grand theft auto 3 because i get to shoot thousands of people and run over them, and last is my ukelala its just funny looking and sounding

Admin
      Participant

1980’s Hasbro Takara Transformers… unbeatable.

transform and roll out……………!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

kitt – that one you pointed to is interesting, but i would still prefer the casio. it has higher resolution, and 1meg storage allowing for 100 pics!

i wanted to attach some images of my cars taken with the wrist camera, but could not see how to do it (feel stoopid now) as my images are not stored online.

Admin
      Participant

Hey K.I.T.T.

Great thread …

I too always wanted an R/C matchbox car – that’s why I’m here now!

Thefavorite toys I’vealways wantedfrom my childhood but couldn’t afford until I was an adult:

A massive collection of Micronauts andMicroman. They were the 1970s toy-line that eventually evolved into Transformers.

My collection of Bandai Godzilla vinyls.

Finally -150+ gallons of LEGO. Always wanted to model the Great Wall of China in my living room … now … I can! My son (age 8) has no idea how lucky he is.

plasticaddict

Admin
      Participant

Razor scooter modified with 2 Fordair conditioner fan motors, a 12V 7Ah lead acid battery and a PWM 80Amp variable speed control. This thing does about 20mph on those tiny wheels (faster then any kid could everkick push one)and the variable speed allows the young ones to be able to ride as slow as they want. I’ll take a pic this weekend.

I too, dreamed of many toys as a kid and my parents always told me “you’d only play with it for a couple days and then never play with it again” Well, here I am Mom and Dad …I’ve gotuseless toys out the ying yang and Im happy as ever.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.