Z RACERS HELP

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

im lookijg for people to help me and post your findings on here. i fugure if we all work togher we can get this done fast.

heres what i wanna do i wanna bypass the stock z esc so i can use a novak spy a lrp quantom micro or orion flash.

there should be 3 lines going to the esc a + – and a signal line. all we really need to find is a signal line.

if anyone wants to help post up here this will save money on buying the pcb if you burn your esc out and it will increase your brakeing power and let you use way faster motors.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Sounds interesting, might start studying the esc….gotta work back from the fets….

VR-4
      Participant

yeah it should be easy but the pcb is so scarred its hard but when we figure out how ta do it z’s will never be the same again today i started a revalution in mini z’s

i got a orion flash. has no motor limit so i’ll use my 17 turn quad and can handle up to 8 cells so can you say top speed of about 70mph easy.

now heres my plan for this little mod 8 cells will fry the car so im gonna use a reciver pack and wire it up to power the reciver and servo them im gonna use the stock 4 cell mounts and drop 4 more somewhare in the car.

right now im craming a orion big block in my pn racing mount i had to make a mount plate but so far so good. i just hope my 2X12 stack can handle it

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The classic american way (no offence to americans, its just their trademark) drop in a bigger donk, and feed more power….you should try some weight reduction, all that weight is guna make it worse to drive.

VR-4
      Participant

americans are knowen for overpowering stuff. as for weight reduction my car weighs about 4 oz compared to the stock 6.24

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.