ZZ MTs…. Whats the Low Down?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

After a long stint away from Bits and Bit related RC, ive gone out and had fun with a HPI savage the last few months. im loving it to bits and now i see these little puppies filling up every thread, so whats the deal? can someone link me to more info on them or give me the run down? im really interested in getting one if the performance is right, and what mods do you feel are necessary? how much do they retail for? where can i buy them besides ebay?

betty.k
      Participant

hey twizm, good to see you!:smiley2:

the official range is here
      http://www.radioshack.com/category.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F006%5F008%5F000%5F000&Page=1
      ebay is your best bet or get a yank to shop for you:8ball:

twizm
      Participant

Cool, thanks betty. im liking the look of the monster patrol one, but i dont see anyone driving it? its the body a bit of a bad shape weight wise?

betty.k
      Participant

i’ve seen a few, that big ugly wing is kinda silly but it’s removeable. one of the best customised mp bodies i’ve seen is by hachi ryoku:8ball:
      DP2.jpg

twizm
      Participant

cool!

definately going to put some dosh in the RC account next month for one of these babies! itll entertain me while the savage is in pieces.

betty.k
      Participant

i recomend the motor and gear upgrade set too:8ball:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.